Suspected Chinese spy balloon found over northern U.S.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why didn't Chump use the Jewish Space Laser to shoot down the 3 China balloons that flew over America during his administration?

How do we know those balloons weren't used to drop the coronavirus on us?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
holy fk....Bolton wasn't NSA for the full duration of Trump's tenure.

squidliar is always the wrongest guy in the room about literally everything

it's mind boggling

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
holy fk....Bolton wasn't NSA for the full duration of Trump's tenure.

squidliar is always the wrongest guy in the room about literally everything

it's mind boggling

Leave it to a pathological liar to use the first few sentences of an article as a representation of the entire article.

No, I'm not going to point out how you lied about the article I linked. You're supposed to be an adult, responsible for getting it right. What I will do is post this follow-up article showing Biden's official RETRACTING his insinuation that the Trump administration allowed Chinese balloons to traverse the United States.

Chinese spy balloons over US during Trump admin 'discovered after' he left office: senior Biden official

Now your own idiot is calling you a liar.

My answer to this Biden thug? Prove it. I suspect that even his clarifying statement that the Trump balloons were only discovered after Trump left office is just another b-i-g - f-a-t - l-i-e. It never happened.

Why would this statement be any more truthful than his first statement?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Leave it to a pathological liar to use the first few sentences of an article as a representation of the entire article.

No, I'm not going to point out how you lied about the article I linked. You're supposed to be an adult, responsible for getting it right. What I will do is post this follow-up article showing Biden's official RETRACTING his insinuation that the Trump administration allowed Chinese balloons to traverse the United States.

Chinese spy balloons over US during Trump admin 'discovered after' he left office: senior Biden official

My answer to this Biden thug? Prove it. I suspect that even his clarifying statement that the Trump balloons were only discovered after Trump left office is just another b-i-g - f-a-t - l-i-e. It never happened.

Damn, they didnt even realize the balloons where here, talk about being asleep at the wheel

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Classic self-own.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
look at these guys out there trying to wipe the egg off their stupid faces...

classic!
Biden?

The administration was going to let this go until there was social media pressure

The fake 3 BALOON TRUMP story was icing on the cake

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

squidliar, the wrongest guy in the room all the time, every time

it's now being reported by conservative media sources as well

I love how in your pile of vomit, you totally ignored the link I posted of the transcript of the media briefing where they said the exact same thing, on the record, in front of the cameras, with details

can you guys remind me again why we allow this insane bigot to continue to fling his feces all over the forum like this?

it's fkn absurd

Reactions: sussle

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Biden admin offers to brief Trump officials on past Chinese spy balloon incursions

Answer: Hell no. These Biden lapdogs did not make the claim that Trump officials watched while Chinese spy balloons floated across the Unites States simply to Trump officials. Neither did they announce that Trump officials weren't aware of it at the time simply to Trump officials. These idiots announced these things to the PUBLIC in an attempt to deflect the fact that Biden purposefully allowed a Chinese spy balloon to traverse the United States.

These Biden thugs owe any explanations to the same public that they tried to con with their previous lies.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump