Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's time to move on while NEVER FORGETTING (Mask mandates 3 years ago)!
double standards abound!

it's just a simple political protest....with guns, zip ties, people attempting to hunt down congresspeople

I mean, Ashli Babbit was shot for just standing there free speeching!

I also like how the protestors got republican secretaries of state to attempt to submit a fake slate of electors to the national archives and to Vice President Mike Pence so that he could certify Trump as the winner per Trump's request and at the behest of all the super peaceful protestors

words have meanings guy is for sure going to tell us that this is not hand to hand combat and is definitely just a peaceful political protest that could have never overthrown the government so we should just pretend like it never happened but for sure never forget about Portland and covid.

1670512651874.png

Reactions: need 4 speed

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ifallalot, the white knight for america's precious babies, doesn't think people charged with violent crimes that have been deemed flight risks should be held in pre-trial detention

he wants those people roaming free on the streets

hero!
"violent crimes"

These were protests

How many people from the summer of 2020 are being held?

Just accept that these are political prisoners and you are happy they are being held and charged for daring to go against the regime you support. It will help you from having to perform mental gymnastics to excuse these totalitarian actions

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
double standards abound!

it's just a simple political protest....with guns, zip ties, people attempting to hunt down congresspeople

I also like how the protestors got republican secretaries of state to attempt to submit a fake slate of electors to the national archives and to Vice President Mike Pence so that he could certify Trump as the winner per Trump's request and at the behest of all the super peaceful protestors

words have meanings guy is for sure going to tell us that this is not hand to hand combat and is definitely just a peaceful political protest that could have never overthrown the government so we should just pretend like it never happened but for sure never forget about Portland and covid.

View attachment 143477
One cop is the "government?" One old man in a windbreaker is dangerous?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
One cop is the "government?" One old man in a windbreaker is dangerous?
this argument has been playing out in the courts - and guess what? you lose, pretty much every single case. the terrorists you support are being sent to prison, convicted by a jury of their peers. open-and-shut cases, no mental gymnastics needed :nana:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
double standards abound!

View attachment 143477
Tourists.

Last time I visited a federal, historical monument, Fort Point in SF, I was thinking about throwing a fire extinguisher at one of the rangers... because free speech.

Reactions: Chile Verde

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
"violent crimes"

These were protests

How many people from the summer of 2020 are being held?

Just accept that these are political prisoners and you are happy they are being held and charged for daring to go against the regime you support. It will help you from having to perform mental gymnastics to excuse these totalitarian actions
Hundreds were arrested and convicted for the summer riots.

Also, the regime at the time was Trump.

Also, Trump's DOJ charged many of the "protesters." Why?

Also, Trump could have pardoned them, but he didn't. Why?

Reactions: Chile Verde

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
this argument has been playing out in the courts - and guess what? you lose, pretty much every single case. the terrorists you support are being sent to prison, convicted by a jury of their peers. open-and-shut cases, no mental gymnastics needed :nana:
Just accept that you're a bootlicker who loves protesters getting jailed