toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
Reactions: ReForest

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Price is pretty reasonable IMO. A PU poly with channels is around $1150 in AUS dollars.

It‘s also really cool that you can mix and match the channels and that Dan is offering all of his models with three different bottom contours, including his classic models like the Vader.

Reactions: jkb and ReForest
Oct 5, 2021
Tomo has been making HPSB for years as well as the mph type shapes. This one is a swallow tail SKX which is one of my favourite boards. Made SKX for Stuart Kennedy when he was on the world tour In 2017.

Reactions: JDJ

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
tomo bogging on the open face. he needs to up his game and get on that ibolic tech.
He hadn't surfed in 2 years when this was taken so cut the guy a break! ha.

I'm sure Tomo doesnt appreciate me posting those pics, but I found them from a local guy at the pier, and thought you could see the board pretty good... so whatevs. Tomo was rehabbing his knee and the waves weren't very good. Still shredding with style IMO.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
He hadn't surfed in 2 years when this was taken so cut the guy a break! ha.

I'm sure Tomo doesnt appreciate me posting those pics, but I found them from a local guy at the pier, and thought you could see the board pretty good... so whatevs. Tomo was rehabbing his knee and the waves weren't very good. Still shredding with style IMO.
why didn't he surf in 2 years?

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
why didn't he surf in 2 years?
Chondromalacia! Similar to runners knee. He had surgery and was told to stay off it for 12 months (i believe) but he wanted to try and give it a really good shot at healing so didn't surf for pretty much 2 years. It didn't work so now he is just trying to manage the knee as best as possible with stretches and stuff. Pretty gnarly injury.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Aruka and claw87