Black Friday 2022

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
anyone see deals on an XL 3/2 E-bomb, E-bomb Pro, flashbomb hybrid, or 2/2 full suit e-bomb?
20% off using that BLACKFRIDAY code

Reactions: parkiteric

surfwhere

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 5, 2008
Norf Cackalacka
Visit site
u sound like their shop manager bruh
That's cool, I was looking for feedback or a way to explain if I needed. So yeah, I don't work for them but it's what I do for a living for Roberts and the surf shop where I work. We all in the game together, except FW, GSI, etc. The ease of pretty websites can give off a huge corp vibe when it's just a couple dudes doing it all. I was running through how it might happen with us and likely them between online, phone, and walk-in business coming all at once. We all want happy customers. Please give us a little extra patience in this busy season. We're not used to working hard. ;)

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
I’m pretty heavy.

What about adding cloth layers to DA build?
I did exactly that to a DA Ghost. It wasn’t right. It’s the characteristics of EPS that’s the issue for non-grovel boards. No matter how much glass is on it, EPS will still want to float up and there’s no changing that. And like SBD said, it’ll be stiffer with more glass. Polyurethane boards glide smoothly forward.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I did exactly that to a DA Ghost. It wasn’t right. It’s the characteristics of EPS that’s the issue for non-grovel boards. No matter how much glass is on it, EPS will still want to float up and there’s no changing that. And like SBD said, it’ll be stiffer with more glass. Polyurethane boards glide smoothly forward.
You never rode that board though, correct?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
My buddy loves his and I’ve seen a local shredder rip his (think it’s in that s swellbow Jolla vid). It comes down to preference,, not that it doesn’t work. I was just saying that most people I know tend to like heavier boards for their step ups.

Tomay

OTF status
Feb 2, 2010
I just ordered a Performance Glider from HS based on a glimpse I saw of an instagram clip. Im hoping it will finally replace my old Bottom Feeder at the exact same dimensions (-.5 inch width).

Reactions: MathDebater and JDJ

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
CFT heavy
Legacy
:shrug:

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Volcom Suits 45% off (not that'd I'd wear one)

• Haha
Reactions: parkiteric