Samoa in January

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I have a friend (Samoan, does not surf) who lives on Savaii, south side. Can absolutely stay there. Or can do the camp route… Salani/Aganoa. It’ll be a quick trip, one week. So mostly just want some surf.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I have a friend (Samoan, does not surf) who lives on Savaii, south side. Can absolutely stay there. Or can do the camp route… Salani/Aganoa. It’ll be a quick trip, one week. So mostly just want some surf.
Great waves on the South Side.

I used to surf with this guy all the time if you want someone who is dialed in:

I took some of the images used in the gallery, including this one

1667838679347.png

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
I was sort of looking at this myself. It looked a little like the main surf camps cater to south swell and trips to the north coast would be arranged as necessary. Are the islands completely open with no Coco restrictions?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Airfare looks brutal from the East Coast to Upolo. I checked Portugal, Samoa, Ecuador and SF for early December. It's like 1/10th the cost to go to California.

Samoa surf looks beautiful though!

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I was sort of looking at this myself. It looked a little like the main surf camps cater to south swell and trips to the north coast would be arranged as necessary. Are the islands completely open with no Coco restrictions?
It's open now, thankfully.

Airfare from HI isn't cheap, but honestly it isn't cheap to go anywhere from here right now!