It's Happening (Elon Musk Taking Over Twatter)

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Once the White House does that, your “muh privut companee” trope goes out the window

“public health crisis” is never an excuse to suspend rights. The White House was trying to suppress any information they did not approve of, and continue to do so until this day
No it doesn’t. Still a private company.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Once the White House does that, your “muh privut companee” trope goes out the window

“public health crisis” is never an excuse to suspend rights. The White House was trying to suppress any information they did not approve of, and continue to do so until this day
I'm sure you have problems with amber alerts and the emergency broadcast system as well, right?

I mean....government is using private entities to disseminate their message which is obvious tyranny just like jews in world war II.

what a ridiculous caricature you've become with all this impotent rage

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
not true, we knew what information they were working off of

the point is that the white house asked socials to maintain consistent messaging during a public health crisis
The messaging pushed well beyond its expiration date, even after the advise proved to be flat out wrong or relatively ineffective. Even Dr Birx admitted that she knew the vaccines would wear off and not prevent infection.

if it was true at the time AND the white house attempted to suppress, then it would be malice
Exactly what they did. Look at how Obama and Biden went after Glen Greenwald for what he exposed. You don’t think Biden would act similarly in regards to Covid narratives :roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The messaging pushed well beyond its expiration date, even after the advise proved to be flat out wrong or relatively ineffective. Even Dr Birx admitted that she knew the vaccines would wear off and not prevent infection.

Exactly what they did. Look at how Obama and Biden went after Glen Greenwald for what he exposed. You don’t think Biden would act similarly in regards to Covid narratives :roflmao:
you say without any substantiation or proof....

at the time they requested the take down, that was not the ground truth

you're just perpetuating a false narrative

I'm not sure why you're so motivated to do so

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
you say without any substantiation or proof....
Absence of evidence does not mean that evidence is absent.

at the time they requested the take down, that was not the ground truth

you're just perpetuating a false narrative
Berenson was making an assessment based on publicly available scientific data. If a journalist with minimal medical knowledge was able to put that together, then it was probably common knowledge among the experts who were in the thick of it. The Biden admin made a conscious choice to suppress that info because they knew it would undermine vaccination efforts. Party of Science.

I don’t need “proof” to have this opinion.

I'm not sure why you're so motivated to do so
To own the libs.

• Love
Reactions: PRCD and schex

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

He was making an assessment based on publicly available scientific data. If a journalist with minimal medical knowledge was able to put that together, then it was probably common knowledge among the experts. They likely made a conscious choice to suppress that info because they knew it would undermine vaccination efforts.

To own the libs.
absence of evidence doesn't mean evidence exists either.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
imo Twitter‘s handling of tweets about the origin of the virus should be up to twitter

the government persuading Twitter to remove them seems big brotherish.
it may have been well intentioned, but suppressing that kind of discussion doesn’t seem like something the American government should be doing

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Berenson was making an assessment based on publicly available scientific data. If a journalist with minimal medical knowledge was able to put that together, then it was probably common knowledge among the experts who were in the thick of it. The Biden admin made a conscious choice to suppress that info because they knew it would undermine vaccination efforts. Party of Science.

To own the libs.
but you’re still neither right leaning or left leaning, correct?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
imo Twitter‘s handling of tweets about the origin of the virus should be up to twitter

the government persuading Twitter to remove them seems big brotherish.
it may have been well intentioned, but suppressing that kind of discussion doesn’t seem like something the American government should be doing
But "public health crisis"

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'm sure you have problems with amber alerts and the emergency broadcast system as well, right?

I mean....government is using private entities to disseminate their message which is obvious tyranny just like jews in world war II.

what a ridiculous caricature you've become with all this impotent rage
EAS is part of the deal when private companies pay millions to the FCC in order to use a little bit of bandwidth. And, like anything else the government does, is decades behind in technology and difficult to make work correctly. It's also why TV and radio companies are looked at as a service and have to operate on many different rules that the social media companies said they were exempt from

Y U SO BAD CUMPARISUN

what a ridiculous caricature you've become with this protect the government at all costs attitude

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

To own the libs.
this is all so sad to read

what a ridiculous caricature you've become with this protect the government at all costs attitude

holy sh!t! the cartooniest character doesn't get to denigrate other people for being cartoon characters

you don't even try to support your arguments here with anything resembling facts or data

it's just a nonstop tween tantrum with you about anything and everything

you still have no answer how you're going to "never again" post-covid

in the same way you have no answer as to what would have warranted emergency public health mandates

that's because you don't really have any underlying principles or values...it's just one steady stream of shitposting

boring