October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That link shows that COVID was a manufactured crisis in order for Global Elites to gain more power and oppress the masses?

Good job you're an independent.

:roflmao:
Another classic FecalFace Strawman! :roflmao: No. That's not what I'm claiming. Obviously there are people who take it to absurd extremes.

The idea that there are world elites who are trying to socially engineer the rest of us, while continuing to fly in private jets and eat rib eyes every day, is all out in the open for everyone to see.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Another classic FecalFace Strawman! :roflmao: No. That's not what I'm claiming. Obviously there are people who take it to absurd extremes.

The idea that there are world elites who are trying to socially engineer the rest of us, while continuing to fly in private jets and eat rib eyes every day, is all out in the open for everyone to see.
LOL

How is that a strawman, that's exactly what the paragraph you quoted said, word for word.

If you are not talking about that, why did you quote it and WTF are you talking about?

Which conspiracy are you trying to disprove?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
If it had been a lunatic lefty that attacked Donald Trump you guys would be throwing a ticker tape parade.

But that’s unpossible because only republicans have mental health issues.
We would be saying who could blame them?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We would be saying who could blame them?
I didn’t say it would be unwarranted or that I wouldn’t watch the video in slow motion and lmfao.

This whole thing doesn’t add up. He gets beat on the head with a hammer with no permanent damage?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
link

blurb:

LATEST Oct. 28, 2:50 p.m. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi, underwent a successful surgery for a skull fracture after allegedly being attacked by 42-year-old David DePape early Friday morning, officials said Friday afternoon.

"Mr. Pelosi was admitted to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital where he underwent successful surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands," the speaker's spokesman Drew Hammill said in a statement released Friday afternoon. "His doctors expect a full recovery."

The suspect "acted with force" and threatened Pelosi's life "while demanding to see the speaker," Hammill said.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
I'm interested in the timeline of the incident and how it played out.
Per the reports I read, the incident occurred sometime around 2AM. It appears that the cops were called before the suspect was able to hit the victim.
Per the reports I read, when the cops arrived, they found that both the suspect and the victim were holding the hammer. It wasn't clear if they were wrestling for control of the hammer (but if they were, then the victim being >80 YO, is a scrapper) before the suspect hit the victim.
Per the reports I read, the cops were on the scene quick enough to see the suspect and the victim with the hammer together and to hear the suspect allegedly demand "Where's Nancy?!" before the suspect hit the victim.
At what point were the cops called for such a rapid response to occur? Are the cops always patrolling the neighborhood? it would make sense if they were and that would explain them being there quick enough to witness the above. However, it's somewhat fishy to me that a youngish somewhat fit male cannot subdue a >80 YO known drunk of a man at 2AM with minimal effort before the cops arrive but I could be wrong.
It doesn't add up. I don't doubt that the victim was attacked but there's more to the story and I think it's a cover up for some other event that took place at the victims residence that night. What a mess.