Are you eating a sh!t ton of candy????

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Been grabbing Cotton Candy flavored Dum Dums from the shot clinic after my allergy shots. So delish. Tempted to buy a bag of them of Amazon :beer:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
My 13 y/o is still gonna hit the streets with his buddies on Halloween (and isn't that really the best part anyway?)....and he will come home with this awesome bag of sugary swag - about half a pillow case full - that I will be raiding for weeks to come :love: Dumping it out on table Halloween night and sorting through it is still a cheap thrill, palming the good stuff when noone is looking.

Would never actually run out and buy candy under any other circumstances, but if it's in the house, resistance is futile. Chocolate bars go first....Reese's, m&M's, etc next.... Smarties, Nerds, Lemonheads, Skittles et al will do for a late night binge.... towards the end, will make do with the cheap stuff like Jolly Rancher and Tootsie rolls - it really doesn't matter at midnight after a cocktail and a bong hit, it's all good. I live in the hot Halloween neighborhood in my town - the one other parents bus their kids into for maximum efficiency. We'll have literally 300 kids come by over the course of the night and probably dole out 10 pounds of candy ourselves. Still my favorite holiday:applause2:

edit: and let's not forget candy corn, which is it's own sick addiction:waving:

Last edited:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Luckily I don't have a sweet tooth. I only eat one or two pieces of See's at Christmas and then I'm done for the year.
But all y'all indulge and enjoy. No shame in having a little candy at Halloween. (y)

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Me too. I have the biggest problem. I cut out the sugar for a week, wife comes home with something I don't resist, then it's on. I will wake up from a dead sleep and go right for whatever sugar or whatever tasty carbs I can get a hold of. If it wasn't in the house I'd be fine, but that's what I'm living. I wish my wife would just not bring it home, but , I understand. I been hooked on the stuff my whole life.

Reactions: racer1

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Me too. I have the biggest problem. I cut out the sugar for a week, wife comes home with something I don't resist, then it's on. I will wake up from a dead sleep and go right for whatever sugar or whatever tasty carbs I can get a hold of. If it wasn't in the house I'd be fine, but that's what I'm living. I wish my wife would just not bring it home, but , I understand. I been hooked on the stuff my whole life.
preaching to the choir, bro. it's as if something taps me on the should in the dead of night and whispers in my ear "hey, there's pie/cake/whatever in the fridge" and i arise from the dead and stagger to the kitchen like a zombie to get some. need to put a time lock on the fridge, like a bank vault, that won't open until 7 a.m.

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I have a thing for Hot Tamales, that's about it. I buy them now and then when I hit a Dollar Tree for something else. Oh and the occasional Snickers Almond (FKA "Mars"). I do like Bit O Honey, Junior Mints (frozen is best). Every Easter I buy one Cadbury Creme Egg, and I usually eat some candy corn around Halloween.

No, I am not eating too much.