wonder what good guy with a gun bought these guns

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Those kids are waiting for someone to turn the page on this chapter so they can get on with their lives. They dont conceive their lives are over.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Gang related. Hit the wrong house.

For the stupid among you, that's an observation/prediction, not an argument.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I'm pretty dumb but I beleive that's called conjecture.
The "hit the wrong house" thing was contained in the article.

During a news conference, Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said he believes the suspects, ages 14 and 15, "hit the wrong house" in a West Bexar County neighborhood at about 12:30 a.m., Tuesday.
And yes, you can call the gang part conjecture/prediction based on incomplete data. I'm betting early teens spraying a house with a hundred rounds was a gang thing. The utilization of children as assassins has been a thing in gang-land for some time now. Time will tell if I'm correct or not. "Hit the wrong house" has a definite gang sound to it IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
The "hit the wrong house" thing was contained in the article. And yes, you can call the gang part conjecture/prediction based on incomplete data. I'm betting early teens spraying a house with a hundred rounds was a gang thing. The utilization of children as assassins has been a thing in gang-land for some time now.
It's also possible that they were HOA Militia on an anti-Airbnb operation.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad