The most terrifying case of all is about to be heard by the US supreme court

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I stopped reading when I reached the quote below because the writer of the opinion piece is clearly a deranged lunatic pushing THE BIG LIE.

"A supermajority of six, unelected ultraconservatives justices – five of which were put on the bench by presidents who did not win the popular vote –"
What's false about that statement?

Curious. :unsure:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I stopped reading when I reached the quote below because the writer of the opinion piece is clearly a deranged lunatic pushing THE BIG LIE.

"A supermajority of six, unelected ultraconservatives justices – five of which were put on the bench by presidents who did not win the popular vote –"
Facts are partisan to you, huh retard?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You do not believe in Democracy, Is there anything you wont gaslight?
No, and anyone who's concerned with protecting individuals and individual rights shouldn't either

Unfettered democracy is tyranny of the majority

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ifail is on the record in favor of a state legislature overruling the choice of the states voters, pure authoritarianism.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Officials already do that.

Local control is always better than federal control. Period
No they dont. Officials dont do that. Youre just using apathy as an arguing strategy. They have a strict set of guidleines that the adhere too. Just ask Rusty Bowers who despite his love for Turnip loved his country more and followed the law. Take that Law away and Ol Rusty is voting for Trimp. Democrats could do the same thing. Besides this law isnt taking local control to an extent away its just removing any federal oversight. So the little Local Lords and Barrons can run amouk and just do whatever they like despite what the local voters vote for. You can basically just toss the votes out the window. The powers that be will say who is in charge and there wont be a damn thing anybody can do anything about it. I know this probably appeals to you.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No they dont. Officials dont do that. Youre just using apathy as an arguing strategy. They have a strict set of guidleines that the adhere too. Just ask Rusty Bowers who despite his love for Turnip loved his country more and followed the law. Take that Law away and Ol Rusty is voting for Trimp. Democrats could do the same thing. Besides this law isnt taking local control to an extent away its just removing any federal oversight. So the little Local Lords and Barrons can run amouk and just do whatever they like despite what the local voters vote for. You can basically just toss the votes out the window. The powers that be will say who is in charge and there wont be a damn thing anybody can do anything about it. I know this probably appeals to you.
It's cute when you believe what the government tells you

removing federal oversight is taking local control. Obviously I understand that Democrats could do this too, wouldn't you want that if you lived in Democrat-majority area?

who the fuck is Rusty Bowers? Another minor player you guys have developed an obsession over?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Find an authoritarian country where you will be happy, please.
Do you think we live in a democracy?

Blacks are a minority in this country. What if the majority voted to exterminate them?

That's democracy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's cute when you believe what the government tells you

removing federal oversight is taking local control. Obviously I understand that Democrats could do this too, wouldn't you want that if you lived in Democrat-majority area?

who the fook is Rusty Bowers? Another minor player you guys have developed an obsession over?
Holy Dunning-Kruger.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Do you think we live in a democracy?

Blacks are a minority in this country. What if the majority voted to exterminate them?

That's democracy
You are far too stupid to argue in good faith, hence the need to constantly gaslight. You are authoritarian by any measure, get help

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot