Will Trimp still run after his racist rant

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
Maybe I'm racists towards orange people. Sinbad doesn't seem like a horrible guy, but Trump on the other hand....

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I dont think he is running which is why I put up $100 with DanceBisquit
I think he is running and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy hitting the Griddy repeatedly when Der Schtumpenfuhrer announces.

GromsDad, I'll bet you $50 that Trump doesn't run!
You can't possibly hate money this much, nor can you possibly hold the opinion that Trump hates money this much.

Trump is going to run for President as a Republican. He will attempt to win the Republican primary.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think he is running and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy hitting the Griddy repeatedly when Der Schtumpenfuhrer announces.

You can't possibly hate money this much, nor can you possibly hold the opinion that Trump hates money this much.

Trump is going to run for President as a Republican. He will attempt to win the Republican primary.
put your money where you mouth is!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Look Slob! If Trimp runs and (most likely)loses,,,its game over. No more soup. Lost twice. No chance. Game Over. Go Golf. If Trimp doesnt run the Save America Grift Campaign goes eternal. It never ends. He can keep barnstorming and raising money and eyebrows. Conspiracy witch hunt Stolen election forever and the dollars keep pouring in. Its all about the Benjis Brohumpty.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Look Slob! If Trimp runs and (most likely)loses,,,its game over. No more soup. Lost twice. No chance. Game Over. Go Golf. If Trimp doesnt run the Save America Grift Campaign goes eternal. It never ends. He can keep barnstorming and raising money and eyebrows. Conspiracy witch hunt Stolen election forever and the dollars keep pouring in. Its all about the Benjis Brohumpty.
You sound like Trump is a fucking 25 year old Warren Buffet. The fucking orange sweet and delicious bag of sugar is 76. You've got like a month-ish to cling to your delusions. Then it's going to get bashed down like Hillary's blue wall.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
You sound like Trump is a fucking 25 year old Warren Buffet. The fucking orange sweet and delicious bag of sugar is 76. You've got like a month-ish to cling to your delusions. Then it's going to get bashed down like Hillary's blue wall.
Does the Pumpkin Juice sweet and delicious bag of sugar know he is 76?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. I dont think Trimps risks losing his campaign popularity if he lost a second time to going for the Gold and 47. Im saying he sticks to campaigning till the day he dies without ever running.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
No Dude. Im calculating the odds. Some big boy stepped up to put his money where his mouth is. How about you?
I dont think he is running which is why I put up $100 with DanceBisquit

GromsDad, I'll bet you $50 that Trump doesn't run!

put your money where you mouth is!

• Haha
Reactions: freeride76

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Somewher ein the back of my mind maybe but I believe it has been pretty clamped down. His ego will prevent him from running. His big lie can go eternal. He can keep campaigning endlessly to Save America". If he lost an election twice no more cookies. I dont think he is running which is why I put up $100 with DanceBisquit
well.....not eternally. He'll be dead fairly soon