Never forget…

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I doubt here will be national unity again after Year Zero. Duffy, did your son sign up to fight for the GAE or is he doing something else?
1664850638166.png

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Lol, people on this board have had it multiple times in a short span. The answer is that it’s pretty short.
yup. same is true for the vax. except its even shorter.

thank goodness both the vax and previous infection make it so you don't need to worry about getting seriously sick and going to the hospital. and *that* level of protection is long lasting (nobody knows how long).

now back to our regularly scheduled PSA...

mandating that people get a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is SO DUMB

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
yup. same is true for the vax. except its even shorter.

thank goodness both the vax and previous infection make it so you don't need to worry about getting seriously sick and going to the hospital. and *that* level of protection is long lasting (nobody knows how long).

now back to our regularly scheduled PSA...

mandating that people get a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is SO DUMB
If nobody knows how long, why are you insisting you’re covered? The beauty of the vax is that you can boost it to re-up the protection.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
yes they can. and if people want to get boosted, i think they should. i'm glad medical technology has provided them that option.

why not?
Because I don’t even know what’s available. I’ll probably get it with my flu shot.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Because I don’t even know what’s available. I’ll probably get it with my flu shot.
I'm glad you are ignorant and undecided with respect to the application of booster tech on your own person

But that doesn't change the fact that mandating that people take a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
That’s navy. Those guys have dressing like women since WW2

1664856430606.jpeg

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I'm glad you are ignorant and undecided with respect to the application of booster tech on your own person

But that doesn't change the fact that mandating that people take a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is so dumb.
Nobody is mandating I take it. I suggest you talk to your employer about how unfair it is. Crying here probably isn’t the most effective strategy.

And I’ll educate myself when the time comes. I’ll look at data from the billions of shots already given, and the decade long history of the mRNA shots. A decade is a long time.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You need to make up your mind, is the vaccine not effective long term or does it have long term effects?

It can't be both.

It either stays in your body forever or it doesn't.

Spoiler: we know exactly what long term effects are - none.
You just choose to ignore that fact.

PS There has never been a vaccine mandate.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Nobody is mandating I take it.
that is good!
I suggest you talk to your employer about how unfair stupid it is.
fixed, and no sh!t sherlock!
Crying here probably isn’t the most effective strategy
"crying" lol that is a mischaracterization. also, even if i *was* crying that would be a tactic, not a strategy.
And I’ll educate myself when the time comes. I’ll look at data from the billions of shots already given, and the decade long history of the mRNA shots. A decade is a long time.
it is good that you will make an informed choice rather than be subject to a ham-handed mandate

mandating that people take a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is so ham-handed

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
that is good!

fixed, and no sh!t sherlock!

"crying" lol that is a mischaracterization. also, even if i *was* crying that would be a tactic, not a strategy.

it is good that you will make an informed choice rather than be subject to a ham-handed mandate

mandating that people take a vaccine with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is so ham-handed
You can keep saying it, but the “long term safety data” and “disease they’ve already recovered from” complaints are baseless.

As far as your employer goes, he’s even more interested in you not getting Covid a second time: https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-08-01/coronavirus-reinfection-risk?_amp=true

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So don't get the shot.

You are free to make that choice.

But you don't want freedom of choice.

You want freedom of consequences of your choices.

That is why I say you think like a child.
Choosing between getting a shot and having money to eat is not really a choice. That's no different than being forced to get a shot with a gun against your head