Never forget…

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
i went to a customers office last week where they required proof of vaccine to enter
noone told me they were requiring this, but I have a picture on my phine

its been so long since anyone requested proof, I couldn’t remember where the pic of my fax card even was
took a while for me to scroll through thousands of pics to find it

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Were there vaccine passports and people getting fired for not taking the polio vaccine :unsure:

Did everyone who took the Polio Vaccine get "Polio Lite" at some point :unsure:
I think people have been denied access to education due to not following vaccine rules, haven’t they?
some even require boosters, don’t they?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
we are now dealing with the fallout of China's Zero Covid policy

the entire global supply chain is still rat-fvcked by the CCPs absolutely bankrupt national health policy
I'm good with punishing China :beer: Let's not forget that they are carrying out the largest scale ethnic cleansing since the Holocaust, yet our media barely talks about it :unsure: #howunusual

I'm not sure what asking why there was pressure to get vaccines has to do with that or if you are truly confused as to why there was a campaign to promote vaccination....?
It was more than a campaign to "promote" vaccines, it was more like strong-arming with social shaming. If the vaccine actually prevented spread and infection at the level it was sold to us at, or even 50% of it, then the above would arguably be warranted.

Given that it didn't, it was basically Karen'ing and it should've been considered a private medical decision just like everything else.

two and a half years later....
Government officials should be held accountable . . . . just like those of us in the private sector are.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
It was more than a campaign to "promote" vaccines, it was more like strong-arming with social shaming. If the vaccine actually prevented spread and infection at the level it was sold to us at, or even 50% of it, then the above would arguably be warranted.
I know you’re not a ‘fact guy’ but what level was it sold to us exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think people have been denied access to education due to not following vaccine rules, haven’t they?
some even require boosters, don’t they?
I had to get shots to go to school in the late 80s and in the late 90s teach. I still have that little yellow card.

But I have been told these shots were not experimental so that was okay.

When I ask about the J&J shot they shift their argument to something else.

We don't have to have proof of vaccination now.

Reactions: tacos

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Were there vaccine passports and people getting fired for not taking the polio vaccine :unsure:

Did everyone who took the Polio Vaccine get "Polio Lite" at some point :unsure:
Yes, there were vaccine passports for polio.

Yes, people got Polio Lite after the vaccine. That was the point.

With the smallpox vaccine, not only was it mandated, but you could actually be fined if you resisted.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
we are now dealing with the fallout of China's Zero Covid policy

the entire global supply chain is still rat-fvcked by the CCPs absolutely bankrupt national health policy

I'm not sure what asking why there was pressure to get vaccines has to do with that or if you are truly confused as to why there was a campaign to promote vaccination....?

two and a half years later....
Yet a lot of people got so brainwashed they thought China was doing the right thing

Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Small pox killed hundreds of millions of people.

Small pox vaccine actually prevents people from getting small pox.
So mandates are ok, just not for Covid?

Polio vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting polio.

Pertussis vaccine doesn’t keep you from catching pertussis.

The list goes on.

Last edited:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Mandating that people get a vax with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is so dumb.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Mandating that people get a vax with no long term safety data for a disease they have already recovered from is so dumb.
Long term safety data? How long? They’ve been testing mRNA vaccines for a decade. They started testing them on cancer patients in 2011.

Salk tested the polio vaccine at schools. 1,800,000 kids were part of the trial. It was 90% effective at preventing the worst form of the disease.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So don't get the shot.

You are free to make that choice.

But you don't want freedom of choice.

You want freedom of consequences of your choices.

That is why I say you think like a child.