Never forget…

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
LOL.

You referenced Omicron statistics. By then, it was clear what the vaccine did and did not do. Your claimed statistics prove the vaccine is beneficial. If your problem is the message from 18 months ago, keep being mad. It's no longer the message.

And since you're not a conservative, I wonder why you're putting all this on Biden? I mean, it's the Trump Vaccine. And Trump has been consistent in his support of it:

You keep bringing up Trump because you think he’s “my guy” and that you’re making some kind of burn on me.

Trump ain’t my guy. He’s an idiot. His response to COVID (lockdowns etc) was atrocious.

As for the vaccines. I’m not against vaccines. The vulnerable should absolutely get them. But trying to force healthy young people to get a vaccine that does not stop transmission by using lies, mandates and threats to your livelihood is something I don’t support.

I got the COVID vaccine, I convinced my father in law to get it and boosters (he didnt want to). He got COVID anyway, went to hospital and got monoclonal antibodies. It was about 6 weeks after getting boosted.

Now we’re pushing this “vaccine” on children. Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
PS: my son got vaxxed so he could wrestle. He’s tip of the spear as far health and fitness, age and gender at highest risk of vaccine induced myocarditis, HAD BOTH DELTA AND OMICRON already so had natural immunity, antibody test show very strong immunity.

None of that mattered. Get the shot if want do what you love the most.

Why?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
PS: my son got vaxxed so he could wrestle. He’s tip of the spear as far health and fitness, age and gender at highest risk of vaccine induced myocarditis, HAD BOTH DELTA AND OMICRON already so had natural immunity, antibody test show very strong immunity.

Why?
He needs to have his heart looked at.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Why?
How could you let him?

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: afoaf and PRCD

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
[/QUOTE]

As for the vaccines. I’m not against vaccines. The vulnerable should absolutely get them. But trying to force healthy young people to get a vaccine that does not stop transmission by using lies, mandates and threats to your livelihood is something I don’t support.

I got the COVID vaccine, I convinced my father in law to get it and boosters (he didnt want to). He got COVID anyway, went to hospital and got monoclonal antibodies. It was about 6 weeks after getting boosted.

Now we’re pushing this “vaccine” on children. Why?
[/QUOTE]

It's funny you still think it's a gotcha to put the word vaccine in quotes.

Where's this big push on kids happening? We certainly don't feel it in our house, where a few of my kids are boosted, but not all.

At this point, it's clear the vaccine doesn't keep you from catching COVID. It's also clear - as evidenced by the numbers you threw out yourself - that the vaccine helps keep you from dying. What exactly are you raging against? If there's a strong push for the booster, it's clearly not working lol:

Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So if the vaccines were never going to prevent infection, why was there so much government and social pressure to get vaccinated :unsure:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So if the vaccines were never going to prevent infection, why was there so much government and social pressure to get vaccinated :unsure:
'Cause if you are vaxxed you are many times less likely to get really sick and be hospitalized.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
'Cause if you are vaxxed you are many times less likely to get really sick and be hospitalized.
So it was never about slowing the spread? If the unvaxxed were never a threat to others, why was so much hatred and vitriol directed at them? :unsure:

two and a half years later...
Relevant, because we are now dealing with the fallout from bad policy decisions :trout:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I shouldn’t have to explain this to someone who claims to be a scientist but vaccines are not like invisible force-fields that shield the body from viruses. How moronic are you anyway???

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Relevant, because we are now dealing with the fallout from bad policy decisions :trout:
we are now dealing with the fallout of China's Zero Covid policy

the entire global supply chain is still rat-fvcked by the CCPs absolutely bankrupt national health policy

I'm not sure what asking why there was pressure to get vaccines has to do with that or if you are truly confused as to why there was a campaign to promote vaccination....?

Were there vaccine passports and people getting fired for not taking the polio vaccine :unsure:

Did everyone who took the Polio Vaccine get "Polio Lite" at some point :unsure:

two and a half years later....