Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
To cut off gas to Europe. You made the charge lets hear your evidence?
Why would they do that? They control the pipeline, they simply don’t have to sell it to Europe

this was in order to stop Germany from lessening their resolve as their citizens freeze, thereby buying LNG from Russia. Now it can’t happen and relations will stay sour and our proxy war can continue

Russia WANTS to sell natural resources to Europe

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why would they do that? They control the pipeline, they simply don’t have to sell it to Europe

this was in order to stop Germany from lessening their resolve as their citizens freeze, thereby buying LNG from Russia. Now it can’t happen and relations will stay sour and our proxy war can continue

Russia WANTS to sell natural resources to Europe
Still no evidence just conjecture. You blindly believe every bit of Russian propaganda like a Tankie

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
It actually does make sense. Putin- even in his present state- is a sneaky bastard.

Injuring but not destroying the pipeline is great way to put the fear of G*d into the Germans, and since there are plenty of reasonable suspects, plausible deniability exists.

Just one Cold War Kid's opinion.

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Self sabotage makes zero sense

think critically for a minute
His whole goal was to withdraw from Europe and think of it like a Cortez burning his own ships move.Why would we do it, everything is going our way. Not to mention the pipeline is going offline. I do not know who did it, but I think it being a US operation is least likely.. Putin has shown to be a less than rational actor recently.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Self sabotage makes zero sense

think critically for a minute
I don’t have a pigeon in this pigeon match of chess, but the Russians have a loooooong history of doing things (like sabotaging their own gear) that make not one lick of sense. They’re Russian. They’re crazy and illogical, and the craziest ones seem to make it to positions of power, not all that dissimilar to the USA

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Son, this is the erBB. We ain't going down like a punkass bitch. This is clearly real; we just need to figure out where this is from.

I am guessing USA because it's a CDC graphic:

This predates the tweet by 5 days.
https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/xm2wpv
@Subway are you counter-subwaying this subwayage? Have you been in Ireland longer than five days - I think yes? Do you recognize the windows or the door or something that makes it not the NYC subway such that you're confident in subwaylaying this assertion?
I would literally stake my wife and puppy’s lives on that NOT being a New York subway car. I know each of the 26 models still in use and none of them have any of those little tells

the ad is too tall for one. We don’t have that particular warning graphic right there either. The trim is wrong as is the color scheme, and some little structural bits are totally different

Reactions: sussle

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I would literally stake my wife and puppy’s lives on that NOT being a New York subway car. I know each of the 26 models still in use and none of them have any of those little tells

the ad is too tall for one. We don’t have that particular warning graphic right there either. The trim is wrong as is the color scheme, and some little structural bits are totally different
Subway lives up to his name.:bowdown:

Reactions: Subway

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Hefty Subwager! Just how much better than New Jersey do you think you are?

And wife and puppy alongside each other? You give love a bad name (bayud nayme).

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Regarding the natural gas pipeline, just to me, it seems like the likely candidates for the involuntary venting, with most likely listed first and then decreasing in likelihood:

A Russia
B Ukraine
C Some unofficial group affiliated with A or B
D Nuke power industry
E North Sea petroleum interests
F Special Section 27, affiliated with a group consisting of nations that are not A or B
G USA

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Regarding the natural gas pipeline, just to me, it seems like the likely candidates for the involuntary venting, with most likely listed first and then decreasing in likelihood:

A Russia
B Ukraine
C Some unofficial group affiliated with A or B
D Nuke power industry
E North Sea petroleum interests
F Special Section 27, affiliated with a group consisting of nations that are not A or B
G USA
Russia blew up their own pipeline after spending billions on it when they could just shut it off? This seems to be The Narrative. What evidence suggests the Russians blew up their pipeline?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
1 Blow up? These are discrete breaks.
How did they create discrete breaks like that in 210 feet of water on pipelines designed to handle anchor strikes? Have you heard of shape charges, which is how Navy divers cut propeller shafts?
2 About as much evidence as any "side" has.
Walk us through the cui bono here. The Russians blew up one of their main revenue streams to the Germans would buy LNG from the USA?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
How did they create discrete breaks like that in 210 feet of water on pipelines designed to handle anchor strikes? Have you heard of shape charges, which is how Navy divers cut propeller shafts?

Walk us through the cui bono here. The Russians blew up one of their main revenue streams to the Germans would buy LNG from the USA?

1 Discrete breaks (Link):

1664470738623.png

(By the way, I never said anything about about what could have caused the breaks. Anchor strike as cause seems ridiculous to me.)

2 'Evidence' at this time appears to just be talking points/speculation on all sides.

PS: (had a small chuckle when I saw this)

1664471380680.png

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
i like the way the Cultural Grievance Warriors make all their conspiracies converge neatly into a Grand Unified Theory. tres elegant :cheers:

Reactions: mundus