175 Americans die per day from fentanyl and Fox News wants to cancel Halloween

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Yes that makes total sense. The drug dealers want all their customers dead.

Why isn't McDonald's or Coca Cola adopting this business model?

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022

Remember when we were reporting upwards of 4000 Covid deaths per day and fox was shrugging them off and saying Covid was just the sniffles?

Nevermind their callous response to every school shooting the second gun control gets mentioned.
Are you saying fentanyl isn't a problem and you're unhappy with the way COVID was treated and that Fox is really a bunch of Nazi's that's trying to ruin Halloween?

Because if you are, well look around every major network is doing a candy-colored fentanyl including lib wonderland, MSNBC...

Standard paid lib shill psyops...:violin::violin::violin::violin:

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
fentany is mass produced in China, distributed through Mexico, to the United States in order to de stabilize our country.

weird that even Fox news would trivialize such a thing.

dont believe me? ask the dishes.

Reactions: Northern_Shores

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022

Remember when we were reporting upwards of 4000 Covid deaths per day and fox was shrugging them off and saying Covid was just the sniffles?

Nevermind their callous response to every school shooting the second gun control gets mentioned.
Let me rephrase, do you ever get tired of lying? From your avatar, to your posts...it's def impressive work for an AI bot
fentany is mass produced in China, distributed through Mexico, to the United States in order to de stabilize our country.

weird that even Fox news would trivialize such a thing.

dont believe me? ask the dishes.
Who trivialized it? Sounds like the bot who started the thread was looking to score points because Fox didn't take COVID seriously?

BTW, I thought you were banned?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Let me rephrase, do you ever get tired of lying? From your avatar, to your posts...it's def impressive work for an AI bot

Who trivialized it? Sounds like the bot who started the thread was looking to score points because Fox didn't take COVID seriously?

BTW, I thought you were banned?
me?
Idk, i could be banned. No one has told me about it though.

• Haha

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Why isn't McDonald's or Coca Cola adopting this business model?
it’s a long play.
Are you saying fentanyl isn't a problem and you're unhappy with the way COVID was treated and that Fox is really a bunch of Nazi's that's trying to ruin Halloween?

Because if you are, well look around every major network is doing a candy-colored fentanyl including lib wonderland, MSNBC...

Standard paid lib shill psyops...:violin::violin::violin::violin:
I’m saying fentanyl isn’t a problem for unsuspecting children trick or treating. People aren’t putting it in candy buckets. When I was a kid the rumor was razor blades in apples, then it was poisoned candy, and the. It was Bart Simpson Acid. Every October the media attempts to freak out the public about trick or treating. This one was particularly rich.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
it’s a long play.

I’m saying fentanyl isn’t a problem for unsuspecting children trick or treating. People aren’t putting it in candy buckets. When I was a kid the rumor was razor blades in apples, then it was poisoned candy, and the. It was Bart Simpson Acid. Every October the media attempts to freak out the public about trick or treating. This one was particularly rich.
It's not? I mean even the potential for fentanyl ending up in children's candy on Halloween is worthy of concern, whatever your politics are on this topic. Showing that you are concerned is a way to develop empathy in communities the last time I looked.

Why does everything related to lib ideology have to be so vicious, are you going to be a much kinder, gentler bunch once you've reduced populations by decreasing the number of men by 90%? Just look on social media, there are people who can't wait for someone they don't like to post something so they can be nasty.

• Haha

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
it’s a long play.

Yes we will be Trick or Treating this year.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Halloween is just a corporate holiday anyways, who gives a crap about it?

Make sure to mark all your hallmark holidays and purchase all the required crap for them, wouldn't want to not fit in to the rest of society now would we?

:shrug:

Also, anyone in marketing will tell you, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Halloween is just a corporate holiday anyways, who gives a crap about it?

Make sure to mark all your hallmark holidays and purchase all the required crap for them, wouldn't want to not fit in to the rest of society now would we?

:shrug:

Also, anyone in marketing will tell you, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
The point is that the people who are crying about cancel culture are fabricating a reason to cancel
Halloween. I could give two craps about Halloween itself. I haven’t dressed up for it in prob 20yrs.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

I am sorry this is happening to you.
I could give two craps about Halloween itself. I haven’t dressed up for it in prob 20yrs.
Sure you haven’t.

I bet it’s really easy for you to blend in with all the trick-or-treaters, huh?