Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
As I noted the far left dominates but doesn't totally controll education and the media.

As I noted the far fight dominates the high courts.

Both can inflict damage on the society.

I don't approve of the far left using education to advocate for race and gender stuff at the level they are doing it

A little bit is good.

But as I also said, in education it's about admins controlling the resources.

Playing advocate justifies the diversion of funds away from the class room.

But there is a teacher shortage now.

And I think the economy is going to tank so that will really cool the education advocates jets.
That's true though I can't help but wonder, why is the right wing never dominating the education? :unsure:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Education is hard thankless work with low pay. While the teachers are working hard doing the job, the B team psycopaths can easily infiltrate that system and climb.
I was thinking it's more because smart people don't lean right but sure. :monkey:

There's a reason why libcucks have the handle on arts, science, comedy and education.

And that's not a conspiracy.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Do our Christian posters not follow Leviticus 19 :33-34? Welcome foreigners and treat them like a citizen.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Education is hard thankless work with low pay. While the teachers are working hard doing the job, the B team psycopaths can easily infiltrate that system and climb.
The B team psychopaths become administrators and boss the teachers around.

Reactions: Autoprax

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
He completely ignores how the Biden border policies make cartels the strongest, most corrupt players (Dems in close 2nd) in the whole border mess? Dems shuffle these illegal, refugee, asylumee immigrants all over the USA in cloak of dark, with MSM ignoring and looking the other way, constantly.

Biden/Harris literally have blood and rapes on their hands with all this flagrant open border BS.

Enabling cartels to make as much or more off illegal immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers that they do with drugs ($100's of millions). Pathetic and shameful.