Different strains....

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I'm trying to decipher this and will just accept that you're operating on a different plane of consciousness.

Kinda like a Phish show I saw at Shoreline back in Fall of '99 (Phil Lesh and Warren Haynes guested), but I digress -

After the show, this Wookie in a fur coat walks up to us in the lot with a couple chicks by his side... and I'll never forget what he asked... "Where's the packtest hotie?"

I was lost in thought, but my friend was able to comprehend that he was asking where the hot hotel party was.

compost or burn on the nye bonfire. farm loss line 26c irs sch 83a sec d. unrequited gains claimed by jah rasta far eye

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
What's the story with cbd herb with no thc? I tried a cbd drink with 30 mg of cbd with a meal last week and didn't feel anything. Probably should have gone empty stomach to really pass judgement.

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
the washing machine then will press it all next weekend
any recommendations for what bags/process to use for just a couple plants? I want to wash and press most of what I pull off my two outdoor plants. My Runtz got brown mold from that rain last weekend so I chopped her this afternoon. She’s a little early but i’d rather salvage what i can. The tall sativa is still doing well - I’m thinking end of october for that one.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
any recommendations for what bags/process to use for just a couple plants? I want to wash and press most of what I pull off my two outdoor plants. My Runtz got brown mold from that rain last weekend so I chopped her this afternoon. She’s a little early but i’d rather salvage what i can. The tall sativa is still doing well - I’m thinking end of october for that one.
Bleepin brown mold, die scum

Chocki delivered for me. Erbb happiness.
1664200683955.png

The book on Blackjack is great also. I swear I had that book when I was a teenager.
Beat the Dealer by Edward O. Thorp

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
standard bubble bags, you can use mine if you want. hmu!

Reactions: averagejoe

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
So bummed.
Had 2 great plants flowering nicely this year.
Went to Alaska. Asked my wife to water 'em every 2-3 days (not a lot each time)
Well, while I was away we had a pretty gnarly heat wave and it stressed them and the caterpillars moved in and fvcked 'em up pretty bad.
Had to pull the plug or lose what was left.:sick:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
What's the story with cbd herb with no thc? I tried a cbd drink with 30 mg of cbd with a meal last week and didn't feel anything. Probably should have gone empty stomach to really pass judgement.
The only thing you feel is a lighter wallet or purse. I always said I had no effects from
CBD products because I wasn't sick or ill.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Is the name of the 4th chapter of my memoir.

PS

Hey, the friend who bought a place in the Santa Cruz hills that was formerly a grow site (shared photos on some other thread), gave me a cutting to take back to SF that one of his neighbors gave him. He said that the neighbor said the previous owner gave him some seeds about 10 yrs ago and this cutting is from that line of seeds. No idea if this means improvement or degradation as the line continues.

Anyway, I like to grow things, thought it would be a fine experiment to see how well the cutting holds up in foggy SF next to the tomatoes and basil and more or less treated the same. (Was a cool summer, consequently had modest tomato harvest and decent for basil if you ignore some the insect predation. And yes, legal to grow in backyards in SF.)

Its about 10 inches tall now, and flowering along the length of the cutting and looks like there is a seed already forming on one of the flowers midway up.

Here is the top. Lower down, there is a bit of purple coloring on some of the flowers.

Knowing nothing about growing or harvesting, I think it still has some time to go. What say you, erBB?

View attachment 138444
Two, three weeks.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Pretty stocked for first growing effort. Should keep me busy.

View attachment 138441
Sorry Kento, I aint no pro, but this is what Santacruzin is talking about, too early.

I always try to wait as long as possible. But when the buds are dying faster than plumping, it's time to yank. Or if Fusarium Wilt makes an appearance, it's all over. Sigh, ask me how I know.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sorry Kento, I aint no pro, but this is what Santacruzin is talking about, too early.

I always try to wait as long as possible. But when the buds are dying faster than plumping, it's time to yank. Or if Fusarium Wilt makes an appearance, it's all over. Sigh, ask me how I know.
Thanks, yeah, I figured as much. I got super paranoid when the whole plant was drenched from rain and ensuing heavy dew mornings. Definitely not ideal and could have gotten a better yield in hindsight BUT I have sampled the goods and the goods are good. Still drying and about to throw it into jars. No hybrid on this, chiiiiiill catatonic indica that creeps hard. Perfect to hit you right while you're paddling out.

I still have the Hindu Zkittles in the grow bag. Early-mid flowering and will restrain myself from harvesting until early November if possible. Weather forecast looks good, 50-80 for most part with no rain. Hopefully show my capacity to learn and get everything better on this one.