JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Enjoy your ignorance.
How do you get paid to do this? I noticed that one of our most entertaining and funny members @Autoprax is now shilling like a shameless him/her/they advocate when "he" used to deliver scathing, interesting counterpoints to some of the most aggressive nutballs here? I want in...

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How do you get paid to do this? I noticed that one of our most entertaining and funny members @Autoprax is now shilling like a shameless him/her/they advocate when "he" used to deliver scathing, interesting counterpoints to some of the most aggressive nutballs here? I want in...
You mean you do this to yourself for free?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Source for someone besides you saying this? How is your boi Putin doing these days traitor?
Seems the left is afraid to take on Putin. The right would've cut him off at the knee-caps by now.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/09/23/russia-ukraine-putin-mobilization-west/

"This week, President Zelenskyy of Ukraine gave an interview to the left-wing newspaper, The Guardian and in it, he casually called for the United States to nuke Vladimir Putin. "The other nuclear states need to say very firmly that as soon as Russia even thinks of carrying out nuclear strikes on foreign territory, in this case the territory of Ukraine, there will be swift retaliatory nuclear strikes to destroy the nuclear launch sites in Russia." Parse that, and we're quoting, "as soon as Russia even thinks of carrying out nuclear strikes"meaning before Russia actually launches missiles – "the U.S. needs to launch nuclear weapons against Russia." In other words, we need to launch nuclear weapons now. Why now and how do we know that's what Zelenskyy meant? Because the Zelenskyy was responding to this warning from the Russian government on Wednesday."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-point-ukraine-war-regime-change-russia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Shut up, Doug.

You little faggot. :dancing:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Seems the left is afraid to take on Putin. The right would've cut him off at the knee-caps by now.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/09/23/russia-ukraine-putin-mobilization-west/

"This week, President Zelenskyy of Ukraine gave an interview to the left-wing newspaper, The Guardian and in it, he casually called for the United States to nuke Vladimir Putin. "The other nuclear states need to say very firmly that as soon as Russia even thinks of carrying out nuclear strikes on foreign territory, in this case the territory of Ukraine, there will be swift retaliatory nuclear strikes to destroy the nuclear launch sites in Russia." Parse that, and we're quoting, "as soon as Russia even thinks of carrying out nuclear strikes"meaning before Russia actually launches missiles – "the U.S. needs to launch nuclear weapons against Russia." In other words, we need to launch nuclear weapons now. Why now and how do we know that's what Zelenskyy meant? Because the Zelenskyy was responding to this warning from the Russian government on Wednesday."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-point-ukraine-war-regime-change-russia
No, It's death by a 1000 small cuts.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Shut up, Doug.

You little faggot. :dancing:
Knew you were a communist and to think actually thought you were funny a few yrs ago. Same thing happened to a guy I used to work with, he was the life of the party now he sells car insurance :violin: :violin: :violin:

Once the dignity is gone...well you know the rest.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Peterson was always weird.

But he got weirder when he got a job from that right wing website.

@Sharky He created a straw man.

He looks fucking crazy too.
For once, I agree with you.

Peterson's opinions are seriously messed up; he may be right, that the Ukraines cannot win, I suspect that myself, although I hate it and hope they can.

The rest of his blabber is that of a troubled person. Don't think that Putin doesn't drop major coin on clowns like this to influence the west, and push his lies and propaganda. Putin, a lowly KGB guttersnipe, is now worth approximately 200 billion. Never ran, or owned a business, if you discount the organized crime syndicate he has established in Russia, and that he calls a government.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Cracks me up how much a pill popping Canuck with a 9 figure fortune lives rent free in the minds of so many :roflmao: