JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

Sep 1, 2022
Peterson was always weird.

But he got weirder when he got a job from that right wing website.

@Sharky He created a straw man.

He looks fucking crazy too.
Yeah keep your weather underground playbook going, we aren't buying it.

Asshole liberals always say that normal rational logical conservatives are "crazy" and "racist." Nobody is buying your shtick anymore. GTFOH with your stupid remarks.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
He created a strawman.

It's not about winning or loosing.

It's about survival.

I would ask Peterson, "Do you think it's possible Ukraine can survive Russia's unwarranted attack."
He does this all the time.

His reasoning if full of gaping holes and he never invites anybody on his podcast who would challenge him.

That way he's always right and the righties gobble it up.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Asshole liberals always say that normal rational logical conservatives are "crazy" and "racist." Nobody is buying your shtick anymore. GTFOH with your stupid remarks.
Here we go, another TMZ meltdown.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Jordan seems to throw out a lot of semi relevant generalizations, enough so that an audience can fill in whatever confirming details they like in their own heads. So he sounds like he must be on to something.

Reminds me of that 'psychic' who had the daytime t.v. show asking the audience if anyone had lost a loved one who's name contained the letter 'm' or whatever

1663957943595.png

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

What are you talking about?

I simply said he was creating a very biased frame and his affect seems really off now.

I stand behind those statements.