DURHAM CAME!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
BIDENGATE OBAMAGATE SPYGATE DURHAM GONNA GET THEM

plea deal not signed or approved by judge on the docket

federal filing alludes to possible future conviction

The defendant must appear in court as required and, if convicted, must surrender as directed to serve a sentence that the court may impose

chickenfkr cluck cluck every day cluck cluck so full of impotent rage and stupidity cluck cluck all-ways wrong
Look who's clucking the rage.

Alludes. Not even. It was done deal. On to sentencing and nothing else.

"if convicted" does NOT mean he wasn't convicted already. It's supposition for either guilty plea OR not guilty plea.

That form is for "Order Setting Conditions of Release". It's used for both guilty pleas and not guilty pleas.

Guilty plea = Conviction, as signed off by all defendant parties and Judge James E. Boasberg 8-21-20 on the document you keep pointing out.

Keep squirming. It's entertaining.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

"if convicted" does NOT mean he wasn't convicted already. It's supposition for either guilty plea OR not guilty plea.

That form is for "Order Setting Conditions of Release". It's used for both guilty pleas and not guilty pleas.

Guilty plea = Conviction, as signed off by all defendant parties and Judge James E. Boasberg 8-21-20 on the document you keep pointing out.

A defendant can try to withdraw a plea up until the time a sentence is imposed.

Thus, it's not a conviction until then.

I don't know whose argument this helps, but I'm hoping you'll both STFU at this point.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I forgot, somebody fill me in... How many convictions did Durham get, one or two?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

I'm not the one with the wall of words doing everything but explaining why you were so fkn wrong about Durham and OBAMAGATE BIDENGATE SPYGATE cluck cluck chickenfkr!

A defendant can try to withdraw a plea up until the time a sentence is imposed.

Thus, it's not a conviction until then.

I don't know whose argument this helps, but I'm hoping you'll both STFU at this point.
lololololol where surfdog go?

I think that it's extremely telling that he wants to focus the quarrel on process and procedural nonsense when the spirit of the bet is pretty clear...Durham didn't find jack sh!t and he definitely did not uncover wrongdoing by Obama, Biden, or the intelligence community as he flagrantly and foolishly claimed....he just wants to win on a stupid fkn technicality and to hell with the underlying claim we were wagering on

pathetic

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I'm not the one with the wall of words doing everything but explaining why you were so fkn wrong about Durham and OBAMAGATE BIDENGATE SPYGATE cluck cluck chickenfkr!

lololololol where surfdog go?

I think that it's extremely telling that he wants to focus the quarrel on process and procedural nonsense when the spirit of the bet is pretty clear...Durham didn't find jack sh!t and he definitely did not uncover wrongdoing by Obama, Biden, or the intelligence community as he flagrantly and foolishly claimed....he just wants to win on a stupid fkn technicality and to hell with the underlying claim we were wagering on

pathetic
I predict Surfdog will end up paying and apologize for the delay !! :) )

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
after all those word ratio wall of text posts...trying to convince everyone the sky isn't blue

slogan slogan wokester squadette slogan slogan hollywood elite slogan slogan climate change hoax slogan

can you imagine being such a one dimensional cartoon?!

feel free to donate here:

(xoxoox Duffy)

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he'll lose the Danchenko case because one of the key witnesses refuses to return to the US to testify

...and might also fall out of a first story window and die in the interim

weird how WallOfTextDog suddenly vanished....

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

"A defendant can try to withdraw a plea up until the time a sentence is imposed."

Problem is, he didn't, and all the indictment, trial and appeal waivers were already signed off and accepted by ALL parties Aug 14, 2020.

As far as that's concerned, he lost ANY rights to withdraw his guilty plea from that time forward.

Sentencing was all that was left.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
How you feeling about the next case?
50/50

The trial is moved to Virginia, instead of 95% Dem DC, like the Sussman case ended up with.

I'm not confident in the outcome if jury is heavy Dem, but at least more revelations of how the DNC/FBI actually colluded with Russians to concoct all these now proven outright false claims that render all the TrumpRussiaRussia farce/setup what it actually was. A political weaponization of our Federal justice system. It's still going strong today, sadly.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
What does this mean?
"It’s a stunning admission since Mr. Danchenko has been charged by special counsel John Durham with five counts of lying to the FBI about the information he turned over to Mr. Steele. His trial starts in October.

Although Mr. Durham accused Mr. Danchenko of being an FBI source in a court document last week, Monday’s filing was the first time his lawyers acknowledged the claim is true."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/19/lawyers-anti-trump-dossier-source-igor-danchenko-a/

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

"A defendant can try to withdraw a plea up until the time a sentence is imposed."

Problem is, he didn't, and all the indictment, trial and appeal waivers were already signed off and accepted by ALL parties Aug 14, 2020.

As far as that's concerned, he lost ANY rights to withdraw his guilty plea from that time forward.

Sentencing was all that was left.
Whether he did or not, the fact that he had the ability to withdraw his plea means it wasn't final. By definition, a judgement is a final order.