Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I honestly don’t care who a shaper knows or doesn’t know - It’s how they shape their boars.

im sure plenty people like to name drop their credibility, however.

Reactions: jkb

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
If I can't contribute to the forum in the next few days you all can attribute it to a new fin test run in my Kai-Zen with the new BMT's and potential loss of life or limb due to these extremely sharp mofos.

I didn't love the MF's in the board even though they were my fave in my 5'6 Twinsman. The Power Twins have felt really good the past few go-outs, but I wondered how a little more surface are would feel, so I'm giving these new ones a go.IMG_2131.jpg

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Not trying to contribute to any additional fin hoarding, but I really like the Chris Christenson fcs2 twin in my Stamps twin.

Reactions: ChaseTMP

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
If I can't contribute to the forum in the next few days you all can attribute it to a new fin test run in my Kai-Zen with the new BMT's and potential loss of life or limb due to these extremely sharp mofos.

I didn't love the MF's in the board even though they were my fave in my 5'6 Twinsman. The Power Twins have felt really good the past few go-outs, but I wondered how a little more surface are would feel, so I'm giving these new ones a go.View attachment 138756
I really, really like the BMTs. Its gonna be good to hear your thoughts. May be too much drive, not enough pivot for you. I mean that as a compliment for someone who surfs hpsbs good.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
CC Uprights? in which Stamps twin?
Yes the upright regular twins fins, not the keels. I’m using them in my Spark Box. I’ve also used the Futures compatible version made by Captain Fin Co. in other twin fin boards with success.

FCS2 has a much more limited selection of twin fins, but the advantage is that Stamps will cant the FCS2 boxes how he likes and correctly. And there is no need to deal with the weird cant angles that Futures uses in many of its twins.