Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
wittle caca continues to post whenever price goes down, yet he does not know it's a game of capturing liquidity to the up and downside. stops taken out from the last local low with a nice 1k bounce from da bottom. people who actually know how to trade see things the average idiot hodler does not.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC dropped the axe several times last night. ALTs trying to recovery today. A little pre FOMC meeting price adjustment.

FOMC meeting tomorrow. 75 basis points is the expectation.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
tag of the underside resistance before retracing with equities, hodlers are loosers. fishing for dollars is about as a humane income generating activity there is in the modern age. no crap to sell and no people to please, a good trade is glorious as cooming. a few hours of screen watching and button pushing is all it takes. better than gossiping about people you'll never meet IRL or who care not of your existence on this giant ant farm called earf :monkey:

dummy.png

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Someone doesn't know what coming feels like, for 1000 Alex? :shrug:
someone who doesn't know the feeling of nailing a good trade for $0 risk? stop moved to break even when the trade moves far enough in your favor. it's like having a money tree to pick from in your back yard, you grow herbs for consumption while more clever people stack stablecoin.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Whatever dude, sometimes it's best to just roll face laugh guy. Who gives a carp about your little faux trades for peanuts. I grow herb, yes. Also, food and medicine. Try eating your stable of coins when you have no power.

:monkey::waving::trout:

Or coming to your crypto pron, for that matter.

:shrug::socrazy:

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
Sure you did, you're full of shite just like your mother. You also have no ability to clean up after yourself either :toilet:

Keep growing your "medicine" and preparing for the coming apoopcalyspse :monkey:

Just a dorky has been reliving his glory days while intermittently sobbing to strangers when the "medicine" touches his emotions a wittle too sharply :cry:

You come into threads posting something about you have no clue of, just stay trapped in the purple haze while living in la-la land.

Your use of emojis is about as childish as your fashion sense

It's said by mental health professionals when people start abusing drugs is they age they become emotionally stunted at for the remainder of life, it's easy to see why you've had such a tough time all these years
Someone is going to get the boot again.

Do you feel better about yourself after a post like this?

Lol. Bragging about clicking buttons. At your funeral they will say, he sure was an asshole but damn could he work a mouse.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Someone is going to get the boot again.

Do you feel better about yourself after a post like this?

Lol. Bragging about clicking buttons. At your funeral they will say, he sure was an asshole but damn could he work a mouse.
Not to worries Tang.

I couldn't help feeding the troll.

My bad.

Butt, likening a crypto gain to an orgasm... just couldn't resist.

:roflmao::loser::foreheadslap::monkey::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
My first perma ban :shaka:

trolling can be fun. That guy was just vile spiteful and insisted on malevolence. He’d been banned and warned numerous times before. Adios.
Aw man, now I feel badly. I really wish I hadn't of trolled him with the one liner.

Any certified erBB poster should know NOTHING is better than an orgism, right?

Also, taking the bait and running with it straight to insulting my momma, shoots, warm me up with a kiss before you try to titty fook me sans limbs.

Kids these days!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I learnt that in my 1st year here.

:roflmao::monkey::dancing::waving::shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: santacruzin

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Aw man, now I feel badly. I really wish I hadn't of trolled him with the one liner.

Any certified erBB poster should know NOTHING is better than an orgism, right?

Also, taking the bait and running with it straight to insulting my momma, shoots, warm me up with a kiss before you try to titty fook me sans limbs.

Kids these days!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I learnt that in my 1st year here.

:roflmao::monkey::dancing::waving::shaka:
Já vai tarde.

• Sad
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura