Different strains....

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
8D82D425-7D49-48B7-A8B9-928A5C59305C.jpeg
Bred by Dark Horse Genetics, Double Lemon Pie is a balanced cross of Lemon Meringueand Joe’s Lemonade. A double lemon treat, this strain produces a sweet and sour citrus blast that makes for incredibly tasty concentrates. Double Lemon Pie may come on strong with euphoric and cerebral effects that transcends into a full body high.

Last edited:

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
View attachment 137732
Bred by Dark Horse Genetics, Double Lemon Pie is a balanced cross of Lemon Meringueand Joe’s Lemonade. A double lemon treat, this strain produces a sweet and sour citrus blast that makes for incredibly tasty concentrates. Double Lemon Pie may come on strong with euphoric and cerebral effects that transcends into a full body high.
thatsome carney sh!t right there

taught dis dread was about da devils lettuce

8E6AEDCD-479D-4C50-8AD7-52981EFC8746.jpeg

kinda hazy on it 2day though

7607E706-9BE1-4B0C-A45F-FCE46EA2DFCB.jpeg

jack dont seem to mind

677FF5A5-9B0B-49FD-8557-4F7013B12315.jpeg

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
thatsome carney sh!t right there
Colorado been krusty for as long af so to doubt that there are dank strains being produced here is weak. Paonia been representing forever. I bought that cut bc it was: a hybrid, and fruitilicious. I found it’s fam tree online at one point and it was two lines of Skunk x every kind of weed you’ve ever heard of crossed. Sounds good to me.

For how little work I put in (next to none I’m lazy) I’m stocked on the purple Hunter Biden’s Dong sized colas.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I might try an indoor guest room grow this fall using AK 47. Just to see what happens. Just the tip, just to see how it feels

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
Colorado been krusty for as long af so to doubt that there are dank strains being produced here is weak. Paonia been representing forever. I bought that cut bc it was: a hybrid, and fruitilicious. I found it’s fam tree online at one point and it was two lines of Skunk x every kind of weed you’ve ever heard of crossed. Sounds good to me.

For how little work I put in (next to none I’m lazy) I’m stocked on the purple Hunter Biden’s Dong sized colas.
was referencing ur shelf talker not ur weed. save the marketing hype for rotten grapedrinks and the latest 83 biolos models. otherwise modfuhrer will subway jah herb thread to the design forum

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
What strain was Diaz was smoking during this interview this weekend? He did a 180 and switched gears after about 4-5 hits and handed off the spliff. One of the funniest press conferences ever :roflmao:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
What strain was Diaz was smoking during this interview this weekend? He did a 180 and switched gears after about 4-5 hits and handed off the spliff. One of the funniest press conferences ever :roflmao:

Diaz Bros are the sh!t always have been.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Growing weed is addictive
I took a slow and really baked bike ride to the bay side the other night to watch the sunset. I cruised by a buddy’s house on the way to see if he was around. He was. He insisted I go inside despite my protestations that the sun was about to set. Anyway, he leads me into the garage first, where he had about a pounds worth of white widow colas hanging from the rafters. And then to a back deck where he had another 8 plants in full or nearly full flower. He then proceeded to stuff a baggie full for me to bring home. He said he grows about 2 pounds a summer and that lasts him the year.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Homey could use a seed donation. I'm down to 2 seeds.
I could hook you up with a sixer or two of the magic beans they sell round here that I bought a while back. Aloha Limon and/or Krishna Kush.

Rn in honor of the Diaz Bros ima do a fat bong toke and go practice some martial arts weapons. They always kept it real.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
I could hook you up with a sixer or two of the magic beans they sell round here that I bought a while back. Aloha Limon and/or Krishna Kush.

Rn in honor of the Diaz Bros ima do a fat bong toke and go practice some martial arts weapons. They always kept it real.
LOL, I tried to PM you, Says I'm not allowed to PM Chocki.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Persian Pie.:applause2:
Is the name of the 4th chapter of my memoir.

PS

Hey, the friend who bought a place in the Santa Cruz hills that was formerly a grow site (shared photos on some other thread), gave me a cutting to take back to SF that one of his neighbors gave him. He said that the neighbor said the previous owner gave him some seeds about 10 yrs ago and this cutting is from that line of seeds. No idea if this means improvement or degradation as the line continues.

Anyway, I like to grow things, thought it would be a fine experiment to see how well the cutting holds up in foggy SF next to the tomatoes and basil and more or less treated the same. (Was a cool summer, consequently had modest tomato harvest and decent for basil if you ignore some the insect predation. And yes, legal to grow in backyards in SF.)

Its about 10 inches tall now, and flowering along the length of the cutting and looks like there is a seed already forming on one of the flowers midway up.

Here is the top. Lower down, there is a bit of purple coloring on some of the flowers.

Knowing nothing about growing or harvesting, I think it still has some time to go. What say you, erBB?

1663971311960.png

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Is the name of the 4th chapter of my memoir.

PS

Hey, the friend who bought a place in the Santa Cruz hills that was formerly a grow site (shared photos on some other thread), gave me a cutting to take back to SF that one of his neighbors gave him. He said that the neighbor said the previous owner gave him some seeds about 10 yrs ago and this cutting is from that line of seeds. No idea if this means improvement or degradation as the line continues.

Anyway, I like to grow things, thought it would be a fine experiment to see how well the cutting holds up in foggy SF next to the tomatoes and basil and more or less treated the same. (Was a cool summer, consequently had modest tomato harvest and decent for basil if you ignore some the insect predation. And yes, legal to grow in backyards in SF.)

Its about 10 inches tall now, and flowering along the length of the cutting and looks like there is a seed already forming on one of the flowers midway up.

Here is the top. Lower down, there is a bit of purple coloring on some of the flowers.

Knowing nothing about growing or harvesting, I think it still has some time to go. What say you, erBB?

View attachment 138444

Reactions: Mr Doof