Navy SEALS - cheating and PEDS?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes. It's quite obvious.

This is a post about navy seals going through hell and doing things in order to get through that hell, because they want to succeed and serve our country. Some of them die in the process, and questions are raised about that process, and those tragic deaths.

Along comes Mr. Autoerotic, hijacking the thread and yapping about what a fat ass he is, and what he ate today in order to lose his fat ass. That, my friend, is extreme narcissism.

Had you STARTED a thread about how you and your buddy Richard Simmons had a new diet and dancing routine, then of course, you would be appropriate in posting about what your diet and dancing routine was.
Actually, that is not the definition.

Please tell me you understand the irony of your post, oh stupid, angry one from Florida.

Last edited:

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Most SEAL Officers are normal and tend to be high achievers. Never really had a problem working with them. Jet guys on the other hand...I have more bad experiences with them in command than good experiences.

Helo guys tend to be the most laid back. Marine Helo guys are like Navy jet guys and also suck to work with.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bluemarlin04

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Last time I tried to drink eggs Rocky style I was literally shooting liquid sh!t out of my ass

Help?
Isn't there a thing about eating raw eggs and losing your hair? Something about the uncooked proteins binding to some hair synthesis process or key hair follicle site?

I know, I should look it up myself if I really care....

Reactions: santacruzin

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Isn't there a thing about eating raw eggs and losing your hair? Something about the uncooked proteins binding to some hair synthesis process or key hair follicle site?

Yes, it causes a biotin deficiency due to the avidin in the eggs.

you can prevent with biotin supplementation

Reactions: Mr Doof

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Here's a question for all the tough guys here . . . . Is the whole neck-break-from-behind-to-kill someone that you alwasy see in the movies a real thing :unsure: I don't doubt that it could paralyze you, but does that really cause instant death?

Asking for a friend.
1662047957369.png

"Human; blow to the 3rd vertebrae,, instant death."

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Most F-18 drivers are very intelligent and athletic. If they weren't D1, many of them could've played D3 in something.
That's the funniest joke I've heard all day.

Intelligent? Yes. Athletic? No. Most hornet guys I worked with looked were definitely not athletes at any point in their lives.

• Love
Reactions: bluemarlin04

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

Intelligent? Yes. Athletic? No. Most hornet guys I worked with looked were definitely not athletes at any point in their lives.
hmmm the ones I hung with all looked like action figures.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008

Nerdy frat boys

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Yokes raw

Cook the whites.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I read something that the best fighter pilots are artistic improvisors.

I'm sure they come out of a pool of smart people.

Flight of the Intruder is a great book about navel aviation.

I recommend the audible version with Frank Muller reading.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I wouldn’t call them Karen’s. They’re human beings hurtin for their lost child.

No parent should experience that and especially for the reasons in the article

Reactions: john4surf