Navy SEALS - cheating and PEDS?

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
If anyone of us could take a drug that made us better at our job with attached increased earnings(pro athletes)s that may or may not cause future health problems I bet a lot of us would.
No doubt. The amount of hobbiest BJJers on the juice is still shocking to me. They're all bald and lift weights-despite it being a weight class sport.

Reactions: PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Please help me get the strength to do this
You have to build up slowly.

The thought of doing 3-4 shakes a day was really distasteful to me a few months ago.

If I want to get a gram per ideal body weight will in a slight calorie deficit, it's the only way.

I was able to do the deficit, but I was way low on my protein and I've been lifting 4 days a week.

So I'm doing a shake in the morning with 60 grams in the morning.

Then another 40 in the afternoon.

The rest I can get from food.

I'm eating more lean protein in food form too.

My advice is to count calories and protein and eat what you want.

That is a game changer.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You have to build up slowly.

The thought of doing 3-4 shakes a day was really distasteful to me a few months ago.

If I want to get a gram per ideal body weight will in a slight calorie deficit, it's the only way.

I was able to do the deficit, but I was way low on my protein and I've been lifting 4 days a week.

So I'm doing a shake in the morning with 60 grams in the morning.

Then another 40 in the afternoon.

The rest I can get from food.

I'm eating more lean protein in food form too.

My advice is to count calories and protein and eat what you want.

That is a game changer.
I’ve been doing the 1g per bodyweight but I feel like I go over my daily calories.

I will try this with the shakes. I know I just have to buy the expensive stuff because the body processes whey too quickly and makes me hungry

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I’ve been doing the 1g per bodyweight but I feel like I go over my daily calories.

I will try this with the shakes. I know I just have to buy the expensive stuff because the body processes whey too quickly and makes me hungry
IF you eat meat, the fat gets you too high in calories.

It's easy to get high protein when you go high calories.

I was always going over on my fat calories

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I didn’t read the article but follow and am certain elements are facts. Others,likely trying to win an academy award or Pulitzer in non-fiction.

I can understand the family is upset and are conflating other factors. It’s a sign of the times.

my grandfather was a frogman, ft pierce, floated around the pacific wwII is all we got before he left this world. Every frogman and seal I’ve met have been humble and unassuming. Gentlemen.

Uncles and dad are retired naval aviators. Cousins are snipers and intelligence. Family has been in sandbridge since the late 60’s. Hampton roads, dam neck,oceania. I’m sure the whole Hampton to VaB locals love to hate the Navy but it is what it is.

They do the stuff none of us signed up to do.

posting on the erbb is easy

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I didn’t read the article but follow and am certain elements are facts. Others,likely trying to win an academy award or Pulitzer in non-fiction.

I can understand the family is upset and are conflating other factors. It’s a sign of the times.

my grandfather was a frogman, ft pierce, floated around the pacific wwII is all we got before he left this world. Every frogman and seal I’ve met have been humble and unassuming. Gentlemen.

Uncles and dad are retired naval aviators. Cousins are snipers and intelligence. Family has been in sandbridge since the late 60’s. Hampton roads, dam neck,oceania. I’m sure the whole Hampton to VaB locals love to hate the Navy but it is what it is.

They do the stuff none of us signed up to do.

posting on the erbb is easy
edited: they do the stuff some of us signed up to do.

looking forward to a wetting down at princess anne in a few weeks, will share the intel as i'm sure there will be perspectives to be shared

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
IF you eat meat, the fat gets you too high in calories.

It's easy to get high protein when you go high calories.

I was always going over on my fat calories

Within the context of this post, this is such a relevant and fascinating post. You are always spot on.

In terms of always talking about yourself.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
My buddies son is a SEAL. He's been deployed to SE Asia the past 6 months and still is.

He's been all over the Middle East on deployments. He's 6 years in.

I've met most of his SEAL team mates. All very strong in body, character and mind.

Every one of those young men that I have met are solid humans and committed to their cause and objective.

You have to have the stead fast want and desire to do the job. That is why so few make it the distance in the training.

I can't think of a finer bunch of Patriots and I fear for their safety daily.

It's a lot different when you know a boy that you were uncle to that is now out there doing this work for the greater good.

I'm actually mystified at some of the comments towards the SEAL team members and their chosen military duty as the best of the best.

I don't give a husky fuck what they use to make it through what they go through.

All I can do at this point is hope and pray that he can come home safe.

If you think these guys are bad or bullies I think you need to actually talk to one before you make a decision of what they are really like.

Every single one I have spoken to were straight up committed to the job and all were gentlemen... until it gets real and then they are straight up savages. :jamon:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
On the subject of athleticism and ambient studly-ness as factors for success-

When Dick Marcinko was recruiting guys for SEAL 6, he rarely took the dudes who were just breezing through BUD’s- called them “gazelles”.
He always went after the guys that were barely finishing and and having to gut out every evolution…..but still finishing.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
The military has been pretty notorious for feeding troops stimulants/drugs.

By any means necessary I suppose.

There‘s no such thing as cheating in war.

Besides, the vast majority of our nations youth are too fat and fvcked up to even make it out of a recruiters office much less make it into a SOG. Better living through chemistry?