Navy SEALS - cheating and PEDS?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Must be a few SEAL jockriders out there...any truth to this article?

Of course. Some are juiced to the gills. You're not supposed to be during BUD/S and I doubt it helps.

When I was at mini-BUD/S, a guy that looked an awful lot like an extremely-juiced version of Jocko Wilink drove past our class on the way to the mini-Exchange on the North side of BUD/S after pausing to glare at our class and intimidate us.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
There's only two types of SEALS -- Captain Americas and Murderous Psychopaths. The latter are the ones who will win at any cost and/or never ever give up. The Teams are hyper-competitive -- prolly fertile soil for PED culture Plus a lot of those guys are jocks to begin with, so it makes sense.

Regardless of what they do or how they do it, they're 1000x less dickish and cocksure than Navy jet fighter pilots.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
There's only two types of SEALS -- Captain Americas and Murderous Psychopaths. The latter are the ones who will win at any cost and/or never ever give up. The Teams are hyper-competitive -- prolly fertile soil for PED culture Plus a lot of those guys are jocks to begin with, so it makes sense.

Regardless of what they do or how they do it, they're 1000x less dickish and cocksure than Navy jet pilots.
Right. They should be juiced to the phucking gills. I mean, those dudes get shot for real
Sounds like you know a ton about this community and how it should do its job. Were you some sort of OPERATOR?

Hard agree regarding pilots, btw. My wife dated an A/V 8 pilot before me and I told her I was a private pilot and that counted against me. Still, you have to have an ego to fly a rocket that has no glide ratio.

Reactions: ReForest

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Tactical Growth Hormone!!! I called it first, naming rights are mine.

Think about all of the "Tactical" this or that you see advertised. I think tactical PED's would be a wildly lucrative product line

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Sounds like you know a ton about this community and how it should do its job. Were you some sort of OPERATOR?

Hard agree regarding pilots, btw. My wife dated an A/V 8 pilot before me and I told her I was a private pilot and that counted against me. Still, you have to have an ego to fly a rocket that has no glide ratio.
Dam Neck (DevGru) is about 4 miles from my house. My gf was married to one. They're everywhere here-- kinda hard to miss

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Honestly SEALs are pretty normal dudes once you get to know them. They do like to party. Doubt steroids or EPO would help too much in BUDS cause the ones who make it through were the ones who were literally willing to die to do it.

The complete D bags in the Navy are Fighter Pilots. The recent release of TOPGUN didn't help either.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
You mean dudes in the military have a hard time with monogamy? Shocker. Firefighters and cops have a tough time with it too.

Dudes wanna get swole, they gonna get swole. At whatever cost.

It's a bro down.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Who cares?

Why should we not take advantage of modern science to achieve peak performance?
Yeah, in war use every advantage you can to avoid getting killed. It's not a college gymnastics competition.

The part about the guy coughing up blood for days because of bacterial pneumonia and not being able to get medical treatment is effed up. Big time.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
The article mentions "frigid water" numerous times. 62 is frigid?