CELEBS who SURF

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Mark Zuckerberg

This appeared on my feed directly after that stupid Zuck post. Much much better.

Reactions: TeamScam

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
A well known twitter user who focuses on election integrity apparently surfs, goes by the name Conan Hayes and doesn't look half bad with a board under his feet

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
A well known twitter user who focuses on election integrity apparently surfs, goes by the name Conan Hayes and doesn't look half bad with a board under his feet

He was a real deal pro surfer/charger.

I can remember the mags in the early 90s were full of photos of him and I had some up on my walls as a kid

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
it feels petty or insignificant or something, but there's something gratifying about zuckerberg looking absolutely awful when he's wakeboarding or efoiling or whatever. I think to have decent style you have to be a full human, not whatever replicant thing he is.

I think Conan Hayes was ripping in the september sessions and thicker than water, both of which I had on vhs. I'll bet the soundtrack to both of those really hasn't stood the test of time but they were great. He got internet-poisoning in the meantime I guess.

also goddamn casa your avi is so gross

Last edited: