Look at this "good guy with a gun"

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So that's how it is now, you can brandish your weapon at skateboarders just 'cause they are on your property? Pointing a gun at someone's head is assault, and last time I checked assault >> trespassing. Unless it's Texas.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So that's how it is now, you can brandish your weapon at skateboarders just 'cause they are on your property? Pointing a gun at someone's head is assault, and last time I checked assault >> trespassing. Unless it's Texas.
this isn't even rock bottom.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Judging by the parking lot, it looked like a relatively public place with hardly anyone around. Doubt that guy is the owner and he really should just mind his own damn business.

Not a very good ambassador for the 2nd Amendment. Then again, for every good guy with a gun, there are 20 bad ones and 79 indifferent/useless ones. And yes, I made these numbers up on the spot.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Have we all noticed that Hal only starts these threads about a certain demographic?

It's not like his twitter feed isn't providing him with this garbage for no reason. Might as well just call him a goy. We all know that's what you're thinking...

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Have we all noticed that Hal only starts these threads about a certain demographic?

It's not like his twitter feed isn't providing him with this garbage for no reason. Might as well just call him a goy. We all know that's what you're thinking...
Well, somebody has to balance Groomer and Doug threads, otherwise people would have an impression that white people never commit crimes or do stupid sh!t with guns.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Not a very good ambassador for the 2nd Amendment. Then again, for every good guy with a gun, there are 20 bad ones and 79 indifferent/useless ones. And yes, I made these numbers up on the spot.
Vast majority of humans are volatile and stupid, why people think it's good to have them armed is beyond me.