Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's far from "Trump love".

He the outsider, disruptor and don't give a ratz ass what the MSM spews, kind of candidate we were all hoping from some party other than R or D. If he was an Indy, he likely couldn't win. Trump has switched parties numerous times the last 40 years.

He wasn't even in my top 3 of candidates in early 2016, but he was so outrageous, he put most PC challengers in their place.

He stirred the DC pot until it boiled over and he's been disdained and hunted down ever since.

Comical that he's still being targeted almost 2 years after being out of office.

Dems can't let him go. They REALLY ARE afraid of him. So much that they need to make sh*t up more often than not to keep the public distracted from Biden and his Liberal World Order puppetmasters.

Let the people decide if he's worthy or not.

It seems the Dems don't really trust the people of the USA to decide what they want anymore.
Seems like trump can do no wrong in your book.

Maybe that is what I meant when I said trump love.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

He the outsider, disruptor and don't give a ratz ass what the MSM spews, kind of candidate we were all hoping from some party other than R or D. If he was an Indy, he likely couldn't win. Trump has switched parties numerous times the last 40 years.

He wasn't even in my top 3 of candidates in early 2016, but he was so outrageous, he put most PC challengers in their place.

He stirred the DC pot until it boiled over and he's been disdained and hunted down ever since.

Comical that he's still being targeted almost 2 years after being out of office.

Dems can't let him go. They REALLY ARE afraid of him. So much that they need to make sh*t up more often than not to keep the public distracted from Biden and his Liberal World Order puppetmasters.

It seems the Dems don't really trust the people of the USA to decide what they want anymore.
if someone had a pee tape of doofus potus what other dumb stuff could people make him do ?? :) )

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Here's the thing about Trump: His agenda is Trump, not you or me or America writ large or anybody else. He just spews sh!t about the swamp because it is an impediment to his agenda, which is himself, and doing battle with the swamp gets him votes, which helps him advance his agenda. He wouldn't hesitate to destroy the people, processes, or institutions that truly Make America Great if doing so would advance his agenda, which is of course himself.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Are you seriously challenging people to post surf shots taken? :roflmao:

Who are you, LeRoy Groomer?

Anybody can take a surf shot.

Surf photos are like sunset photos but it takes less skill to take one.
Its pretty weird. This is a politics forum. But I digress. His ego is bruised. He is cornered.

Reactions: hal9000

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Here's the thing about Trump: His agenda is Trump, not you or me or America writ large or anybody else. He just spews sh!t about the swamp because it is an impediment to his agenda, which is himself, and doing battle with the swamp gets him votes, which helps him advance his agenda. He wouldn't hesitate to destroy the people, processes, or institutions that truly Make America Great if doing so would advance his agenda, which is of course himself.
You guys on the left really think Trump wants to destroy the USA?

All for a few bucks?

Think he would have invested in so much USA real estate, buildings and other business if he really wanted that?

Think he would walk away from all that just to "sell nuclear secrets" to some other country for a few bucks and think he could get away with it? That sh*t is so well guarded, I doubt he even had any real access to it. It would've been noticed years ago.

Dr. Evil.

Dems are Austin Powers out to get him.

This time for sure!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :monkey::roflmao::roflmao::monkey::roflmao::roflmao:

:foreheadslap:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
"No one is above the law"

So rich coming from Hunter Biden defenders and how long that's been pushed off the MSM map.
Where was that slogan back in October 2020?

Pelosi should talk....about her hubby getting away with all kinds of sh*t, on the streets and in the stock market.

So much Dem projection, it's like an old time movie news reel.
Nobody here has defended Hunter Biden. If he broke the law he should be punished.

Reactions: kidfury and sirfun

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
One would think that a president breaking the law and hoarding highly classified information pertaining to nuclear stuff would be the one thing we could all agree on.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
One would think that a president breaking the law and hoarding highly classified information pertaining to nuclear stuff would be the one thing we could all agree on.
We can’t even agree on a presidents disruption of the peaceful transfer of power being a bad thing
nothing surprises me about what trump does and what his ball lickers defend

Reactions: hal9000

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
The white knight gallops in. Have to defend your mentally deficient ilk, huh?
:roflmao:

Most of what you do is white knighting.

And Hal complaining about stalking is hilarious.

You reap what you sow.

:eek::dancing:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
:roflmao:

Most of what you do is white knighting.

And Hal complaining about stalking is hilarious.

You reap what you sow.

:eek::dancing:
What?
it not
“you rip what you sew”?
kind of with a bit of a Hispanic accent on the rip?