Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
i concede your point: I'm a kook for even engaging these idiots and for even posting on erBB in the first place.

but just know this......only one of us engages in the following behavior:

-regularly posting and DM'ing photos and newspaper clippings of himself and his kids

-kid and life-bragging on the regs

-stalking people out in real life

-stalking people out in real life and then acting like a tough guy online saying "bro I coulda dropped him on his ass"

-meat me 2 my face challenges

-and the most recent one: issuing a meat me 2 my face challenge to take place at an upcoming high school surf championship.
Honesty and integrity have never been among your character traits.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So, if DOJ is invoking the espionage act does that suggest that there's evidence that Chump gave/transmitted that information to a 3rd party?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Hal9000 has been here several fewer years than I have so his rate of posting far exceeds mine. His posts are also nearly 100% in the politics forum because he doesn't actually surf.

I started posting here ca 1997. Hal is the most recent programmer and stealth admin. Sharkbiscuit likes to keep the ERBB biased toward the left.

Hal9000 is why BB code (sometimes, probably always) stops working after you post a twitter link.

Edit: Check that. I learned about the Surfermag forum from a TV personality who retired in 1992. That's when I started.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I started posting here ca 1997. Hal is the most recent programmer and stealth admin. Sharkbiscuit likes to keep the ERBB biased toward the left.

Hal9000 is why BB code (sometimes, probably always) stops working after you post a twitter link.
It is all a conspiracy! Is mental health included in your govt. assistance?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So have we decided not to discuss why Trump was possibly selling nuclear secrets?

Was America great when the USSR had all our info?

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
We all knew that when he had his legendary meltdown with his joshmosh handle.

When he posted on the main forum and shouted everyone here was a piece of sh!t racist misogynist and how he couldn't stand the erBB.:(
Dredging up stuff from the past, just like a scorned woman.