Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
We all know you can't put up or shut up.
He can't.

He's too busy posting here all day long.

Over 44,000 posts since he registered in 2016. And that's just with the hal9000 handle - not counting when he was joshmosh.

Looking at the Member's data section he posts more than twice as much compared to all the members with the highest post counts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Trump is under federal investigation for possible violations of the Espionage Act, which makes it unlawful to spy for another country or mishandle U.S. defense information, including sharing it with people not authorized to receive it, a search warrant shows.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Trump is under federal investigation for possible violations of the Espionage Act, which makes it unlawful to spy for another country or mishandle U.S. defense information, including sharing it with people not authorized to receive it, a search warrant shows.
Trivia question: How many thousands of classified documents were found on Hillary's illegal server that she tried to erase to get rid of the evidence?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: hal9000 and sirfun

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
That shouldn't be a problem since you'll be nowhere near the podium at the end of the day. :ROFLMAO:
it doesn't matter, you managed to stalk me out last year anyway and tried to call me out for bad sportsmanship the year before (And failed).

also it's too bad the OCHS dynasty = done. MHS been mopping the floor with you guys for 8 years running.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
it doesn't matter, you managed to stalk me out last year anyway and tried to call me out for bad sportsmanship the year before (And failed).

also it's too bad the OCHS dynasty = done. MHS been mopping the floor with you guys for 8 years running.
This thread got real creepy and thirsty REAL QUICK
hal9000
- was nowhere near the podium at NSSA, but has no problem talking sh!t on people that were
- says posting surf pics is creepy (but his posting habits here somehow aren't? lol)

Reactions: GromsDad

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Trivia question: How many thousands of classified documents were found on Hillary's illegal server that she tried to erase to get rid of the evidence?
That was important enough that it was reopened 5 days before the election. So why would Trump be crying now about the same thing? Did he chastise the FBI for doing its job then?

Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This was a fun session. We'd just left a very crowded spot. Checked an often overlooked reef in Puerto Rico right down the hill from where a forum member is building a new house. There were only two guys out. My son went out for a while and then he manned the camera. Shortly after I paddled out the other two guys went in. Wave was soft and inconsistent but I had it to myself for the next couple of hours. Crazy clear water.

View attachment 135823
You could surf like Slater and shape like Merrick and still be a world class try hard kook.

Reactions: Woke AF and hal9000