Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Looking forward to a couple months from now when you're extolling the virtues of protocol revenue as you sink more and more of your $$$ into valueless governance tokens.

Embrace the meme :shaka:
I wish I had the time. Just when I thought I was on the road to opportunity I bit off a couple opportunities that are anything but on the road. We should start an erbb collective.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
how 'bout world money?
how about an IMF SDR CBDC? this money stuff is crazy :socrazy:

How did we manage to make a currency system as complicated as quantum mechanics? At the very least, we can say things are only known stochastically.

Last edited:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC on the verge of something big. Could go either way. If this breaks upward, would probably be a violent move straight to 28k. It if breaks down, could also be solid dump.

BTC trending again on twitter. Note, it's rare a rising wedge breaks upward. So if you played the odds, you'd short here.

1660226874393.png

Reactions: bvendley

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
F Bitcoin and the rest of that crypto noise. I decided that if you’re gonna gamble with your money you might as well do it right so Im going to become a professional blackjack player.

• Love
Reactions: crustBrother

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
F Bitcoin and the rest of that crypto noise. I decided that if you’re gonna gamble with your money you might as well do it right so Im going to become a professional blackjack player.
If you're going to go that route, why not try to get a job at a quant firm? One of the most powerful quants on Wall Street is SIG. The founder is big on using poker to teach people how to trade. They love game theory and poker so much, they even have multiple poker tables in the office and hold a big tourney every year.

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
If you're going to go that route, why not try to get a job at a quant firm? One of the most powerful quants on Wall Street is SIG. The founder is big on using poker to teach people how to trade. They love game theory and poker so much, they even have multiple poker tables in the office and hold a big tourney every year.
What are the benefits???
Do they comp drinks and will there be fast women everywhere?
Otherwise I’m heading to Vegas once a month.
1660278040796.jpeg

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
is it just me or are the bitcoin maxis *extra* shrill lately?

especially on the topic of ETH!

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC on the verge of something big. Could go either way. If this breaks upward, would probably be a violent move straight to 28k. It if breaks down, could also be solid dump.

BTC trending again on twitter. Note, it's rare a rising wedge breaks upward. So if you played the odds, you'd short here.

View attachment 135704
Once again, probability played out nicely. The short was the right call at the top of the rising wedge. It hasn't fallen out yet though. Squeeze is getting tight so a real move should be coming soon.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
God bless you magnificent crypto bastards. If it wasn’t for you gambling with 1s and 0s I might not have come up with the idea to start playing blackjack professionally.

I figure since I’m smarter than anyone I know I can’t lose. Currently at 75% perfect strategery on the strategery app without studying anything and I’m implementing a rigorous training regime of using the app in conjunction with the drugs and alcohol I plan to consume while working.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
A total shot in the dark guess. I have no idea what it will do, but the squeeze is tightening at a faster rate now, so I expect some kind of explosive move soon. Rising wedges almost always break down, but I've seen them reverse after fail, and then shoot hard to the upside.

:porcorn: BTC 2h

1660413030490.png

is it just me or are the bitcoin maxis *extra* shrill lately?

especially on the topic of ETH!
I'm a invest in myself and go Shrilling clevage for the win...

I want to invest in underground adult chin lapdance puppet societies, hardcore raw and deep down dirty adult chin mupuppets, adult entertain ment sagas prequels and beyond AI or AGI or Virtual reality t.v. series... Im ready for my adult green laboratory closeup. fvck for money money for fvcks who wants to get bent first i love a good smegma and her stream... my new chica friend is LAtinx she is ceritfied verified and qualified. Money is for the birds. send me yore aunties nieces and girlfriends girlfriends 18+ c'mon Huntington beach ... "I'll be back!"