ONLY ON REDDIT!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
We agree on the facts of the matter completely. You know a shitload of elementary school teachers, and most of them have had one or more trans kids. So nowhere near a majority.

It's like one kid every three years is into Elvis or some sh!t. It's not mainstream.

It's one kid. It's like one youtuber.

If it's mainstream, it's Fox/CNN/MSNBC Cable news or NBC/CBS/ABC Network news.
Either you are intentionally lying, or you are pretty cut off from the rest of the world.

I'm guessing the latter - you are cut off from the rest of the world, for the most part - because I can't believe you would be so intentionally dishonest.

And yeah, it is on all of the above.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So let the record show, mundus and Sharkbiscuit are OK with elective sterilization being performed on kids.

Their bodies, their choice. No way these kids might regret such a decision in the future, and it's just a bunch of nosey Karens who would be concerned otherwise.

There's no way sterilizing kids could be hurting kids.

Right guys?

Just want to make sure we're understanding all this.
Right gais! I don't care. It's none of my business. I regret playing little league baseball when I could have been riding waves.

And if you want to pass a law making this surgery illegal for gender-affirming reasons, that is fine too.

I don't care.

:jamon:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Either you are intentionally lying, or you are pretty cut off from the rest of the world.

I'm guessing the latter - you are cut off from the rest of the world, for the most part - because I can't believe you would be so intentionally dishonest.

And yeah, it is on all of the above.

Qanon is all over the mainstream media too. But it's not mainstream. The Qanon Aunt/Uncle gets killed storming the capitol or the Cincinnati FBI office and the family is sending the shooter thank you cards and sh!t.

When a majority, or even a plurality, of kids identify as trans, it'll be mainstream. Not before. When trans tops the gender identity charts, it'll be mainstream. Not before.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes. I don't have any kids. I would not pay for my hypothetical minor children to have this done but since I don't have any kids, it's none of my business, and this is like one in a million or some sh!t. Probably if we added up all the kids whose parents actually coached them into having their sh!t filleted out it'd be 1/10th the ones that bought their kid a gun as a Christmas present to own the libs and he shot up his school, or they took the kid to the firing range, a shell casing went down dad's shirt, and he scratched his back with his gun and accidentally dropped one from his quiverfull.

Nothing you are talking about is mainstream. When more than 50% of kids are getting their uteruses removed it'll be mainstream. When one in a million people is trans or some sh!t, and nobody gives a f--k, that's just nobody giving a fook.

Al Soldano is most likely glad nobody givs a f--k that you give a f--k that nobody gives a f--k.

You're just another kind of Karen and you need to learn to mind your own business.
1660346311005.png

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So let the record show, mundus and Sharkbiscuit are OK with elective sterilization being performed on kids.

Their bodies, their choice. No way these kids might regret such a decision in the future, and it's just a bunch of nosey Karens who would be concerned otherwise.

There's no way sterilizing kids could be hurting kids.

Right guys?

Just want to make sure we're understanding all this.
Just wanted to quote for empahsis

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
The Tik Tok be giving the kids the mental illness they didn’t really have. Now I’m no science bitch but I wonder if that doesn’t include wanting a Dong or to get rid of one now too especially with the gay frog water.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Reminder the mainstream is heteronormative. Tolerating unorthodox views does not make those unorthodox views mainstream.

Queer and mainstream are not synonyms.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Right

Surfing isn't mainstream either cuz look at the number of surfers compared to football players.

LOL

Rock music isn't mainstream because the most downloaded music above and beyond any other type of music in nearly every country on the planet is hip hop.

etc

LOL

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Right

Surfing isn't mainstream either cuz look at the number of surfers compared to football players.

LOL

Rock music isn't mainstream because the most downloaded music above and beyond any other type of music in nearly every country on the planet is hip hop.

etc

LOL
I am sure the percentage of rock songs downloaded is the same as the percentage of kids who have had gender affirmative hysterectomy.

Uh, it's child abuse.
If you say so. Go ahead and pass a law stating exactly that and banning elective hysterectomy. I don't care.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
How about parents having consensual sex with their kids.

Is that OK too?
:roflmao:

I reject your premise the parents are forcing trans identity on their kids in all cases. So I reject your analogy.

And it's Jacksonville. If I had that much of a problem with parents having consensual sex with kids, we'd have never left New Jersey.

Remember when Roy Moore was losing to Doug Jones and every single person in Alabama they asked was like, if you were 14 and turned down the district attorney, your parents were none too pleased?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Can I assume you want to cancel teaching Greek mythology? Zeus banged more kids than Jim Jordan.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Sharkbiscuit: doesn't care

casa_mugrienta and ifallalot: screaming at the sky because other people tolerate things they wish they didn't tolerate
No, you're ok with the mutilation of children

Let adults mutilate themselves, I don't care. Just don't expect society to cater to them

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
:roflmao:

I reject your premise the parents are forcing trans identity on their kids in all cases. So I reject your analogy.

And it's Jacksonville. If I had that much of a problem with parents having consensual sex with kids, we'd have never left New Jersey.

Remember when Roy Moore was losing to Doug Jones and every single person in Alabama they asked was like, if you were 14 and turned down the district attorney, your parents were none too pleased?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Can I assume you want to cancel teaching Greek mythology? Zeus banged more kids than Jim Jordan.
That wasn't my premise.

As for the analogy, I'm working off your whole "It doesn't affect me, only Karens care" premise.

Go ahead and answer the question.

Are you OK with parents having sex with their minor children, as long as it's consensual?

Being that it doesn't affect you and all.