ONLY ON REDDIT!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The obsession of any uninvolved adult male with stuff is creepy as fuck, and reeks of projection.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
American people? Earthlings???

Not giving a single f--k what anyone else does re: emotional support gender affirming surgery is not grooming. Some hospital in Boston offering it, and/or Ron DeSantis banning Medicaid dollars from paying for it in Florida, fine, IDGAF either way. Don't care.
So let's get this straight, just so we know where you're coming from.

You're OK with kids having sterilization procedures performed.

Yes or no.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
He's trying desperately to ignore the fact this is about children
It seems.

Sharkbiscuit has always been the cornerstone of the "ONLY ON REDDIT" movement.

It's like "I don't want my team to look bad, so I'll cover for them, and say none of this stuff crazy stuff is actually going on, but I can only do that for so long...so when it hits the mainstream, and I'll be like I don't care and you shouldn't either you weirdo."

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The obsession of any uninvolved adult male with stuff is creepy as fook, and reeks of projection.
And yet, no comment from you about the people who are sterilizing kids.

"The people who think it's fvcked up people are sterilizing kids are the creepy ones, not the people doing the sterilizing!"

That's pretty much all we need to know about you.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trying the oldest trick in the book....

Please mundus, explain why you're ok with the mutilation of minor children
I am not, but as always you are being completely dishonest and hysterical about this issue. For me it is up to the parents in case of minor and the person themselves , you freedom , what you used to pretend to believe in. Bottom line, mind your own fooking business Karen!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I am not, but as always you are being completely dishonest and hysterical about this issue. For me it is up to the parents in case of minor and the person themselves , you freedom , what you used to pretend to believe in. Bottom line, mind your own fooking business Karen!
How 'bout if the parents want to have sex with their minor kids, as long as the kids want it too?

OK with you too?

It's up to them, right?

Mind your own business and all that?

• Love

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

"The people who think it's fvcked up people are sterilizing kids are the creepy ones, not the people doing the sterilizing!"

Proving my point perfectly. Keep clutching pearls about someone else's personal decisions.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
OK, so where do you draw the line on what kids and parents want to do with their bodies?
Probably right around there. I have not given that much thought to a subject that effects a tiny percentage of population because I am not obsessed.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nah, a 50 something, childless guy who has the emotional maturity of an adolescent, and thinks it's OK for people to sterilize kids....That's you. You have NAMBLA written all over you.
You are creepiest person here. Keep obsessing over Children" genitalia. Drainer.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So let's get this straight, just so we know where you're coming from.

You're OK with kids having sterilization procedures performed.

Yes or no.
Yes. I don't have any kids. I would not pay for my hypothetical minor children to have this done but since I don't have any kids, it's none of my business, and this is like one in a million or some sh!t. Probably if we added up all the kids whose parents actually coached them into having their sh!t filleted out it'd be 1/10th the ones that bought their kid a gun as a Christmas present to own the libs and he shot up his school, or they took the kid to the firing range, a shell casing went down dad's shirt, and he scratched his back with his gun and accidentally dropped one from his quiverfull.

Sharkbiscuit has always been the cornerstone of the "ONLY ON REDDIT" movement.

It's like "I don't want my team to look bad, so I'll cover for them, and say none of this stuff crazy stuff is actually going on, but I can only do that for so long...so when it hits the mainstream, and I'll be like I don't care and you shouldn't either you weirdo."
Nothing you are talking about is mainstream. When more than 50% of kids are getting their uteruses removed it'll be mainstream. When one in a million people is trans or some sh!t, and nobody gives a f--k, that's just nobody giving a fuck.

Al Soldano is most likely glad nobody givs a f--k that you give a f--k that nobody gives a f--k.

You're just another kind of Karen and you need to learn to mind your own business.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Yes. I don't have any kids. I would not pay for my hypothetical minor children to have this done but since I don't have any kids, it's none of my business, and this is like one in a million or some sh!t. Probably if we added up all the kids whose parents actually coached them into having their sh!t filleted out it'd be 1/10th the ones that bought their kid a gun as a Christmas present to own the libs and he shot up his school, or they took the kid to the firing range, a shell casing went down dad's shirt, and he scratched his back with his gun and accidentally dropped one from his quiverfull.

Nothing you are talking about is mainstream. When more than 50% of kids are getting their uteruses removed it'll be mainstream. When one in a million people is trans or some sh!t, and nobody gives a f--k, that's just nobody giving a fook.

Al Soldano is most likely glad nobody givs a f--k that you give a f--k that nobody gives a f--k.

You're just another kind of Karen and you need to learn to mind your own business.

"Nothing you are talking about is mainstream."

You are full of sh!t.

LOL

Pretty much every elementary teacher I know - and I know a lot of them - has one or more trans kids they've worked with over the past few years.

Not to mention I know plenty of middle and high school parents who know of whose kids know transgender kids. Usually they describe it as the latest trend.

Something tells me you're a pretty isolated guy and you may not know a whole lot about what's going on outside your immediate surroundings. I could be wrong.

• Love

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So let the record show, mundus and Sharkbiscuit are OK with elective sterilization being performed on kids.

Their bodies, their choice. No way these kids might regret such a decision in the future, and it's just a bunch of nosey Karens who would be concerned otherwise.

There's no way sterilizing kids could be hurting kids.

Right guys?

Just want to make sure we're understanding all this.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"Nothing you are talking about is mainstream."

You are full of sh!t.

LOL

Pretty much every elementary teacher I know - and I know a lot of them - has one or more trans kids they've worked with over the past few years.

Not to mention I know plenty of middle and high school parents who know of whose kids know transgender kids. Usually they describe it as the latest trend.

Something tells me you're a pretty isolated guy and you may not know a whole lot about what's going on outside your immediate surroundings. I could be wrong.
We agree on the facts of the matter completely. You know a shitload of elementary school teachers, and most of them have had one or more trans kids. So nowhere near a majority.

It's like one kid every three years is into Elvis or some sh!t. It's not mainstream.

It's one kid. It's like one youtuber. If it's mainstream, it's Fox/CNN/MSNBC Cable news or NBC/CBS/ABC Network news.