Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
espionage....oh my. and the irony is rich: The warrant was signed off by a judge he appointed, the director of the FBI was appointed by him, and he stiffened the penalties for it. boom.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm happy to wait for the facts to come out.

Everyone is jumping the gun depending on their team.

I predict nothing will happen to trump.

Reactions: Aruka

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Lets reverse the roles for a second and try to imagine the reaction from iFall, Gromsdad and co. If Hillary Fvcking Clinton was the former POTUS being investigated by the DOJ for violations of the espionage act. You clowns would be going bonkers.

Reactions: sizzld1

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Lets reverse the roles for a second and try to imagine the reaction from iFall, Gromsdad and co. If Hillary Fvcking Clinton was the former POTUS being investigated by the DOJ for violations of the espionage act. You clowns would be going bonkers.
She has 10x the stones as coward fat bitch Trump, how many hours did she testify under oath about a invented political hitjob without taking the 5th?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Just to add, we know Trump can't read for sh!t and has trouble staying focused through a one-page Powerpoint presentation.

Why else would he have those files if not to sell them to the highest bidder and try to become a billionaire "again"?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Just to add, we know Trump can't read for sh!t and has trouble staying focused through a one-page Powerpoint presentation.

Why else would he have those files if not to sell them to the highest bidder and try to become a billionaire "again"?
The guy claims to know everything as it is. It’s not like he was doing his own research to fulfill his endless thirst for information and knowledge.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
ifallalot actually I think wouldn't really care all that much. Anne Heche's adopted kid might spend their inheritance on back and forth affirmative gender reassignment surgeries which is an issue that broadly affects the populace in many tangible ways. He'd be on about that or something. Probably like, reposting that tweet of the teen mother in Texas who will probably die of fentanyl OD, and her twins that'll get homelessness as their 18th birthday present from whatever institution they wind up in, to own the coastal libs.

Surfdog and VonMeister would be hyperventilating for most of a month though.

Probably to one of our "friends". We could watch Saudi Arabia fail to get the dub in the Yemeni civil war using F-35s, now with N00Ks. Qatar probably bidding it up like it's the World Cup.

You’re the third rube who posted this nonsense today.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

The gulf states gave alot of money to Trump world, gee I wonder why?