Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You didn't answer the question.
I don't think that is the relevant question.

Here is a better question:

Could trump bring more clarity to the situation if he released the contents of the warrant?

I don't think he's providing this information because by not doing so he can create uncertainty that he can use to his advantage.

Maybe this is political

Or maybe trump broke the law.

I don't know.

And neither does any of the other team players

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Looks like they finally got him! :drowning:

"The act, and concerns about the illegal possession of classified "national defense information" are the basis for the search warrant, according to the two sources. The raid had nothing to do with the January 6 investigation or any other alleged wrongdoing by the former president.

In February, Archivist David Ferriero testified before Congress that his agency began talking with Trump's people right after they left office and that the Trump camp had already returned 15 boxes of documents to the Archives. Ferriero said that in those materials, the Archives discovered items "marked as classified national security information," unleashing further inquiries as to whether Trump continued to possess classified material.

The basic outlines of the facts surrounding this timeline have been confirmed by the former president. He has previously said that he was returning any official records to the Archives, labeling any confusion in the matter as "an ordinary and routine process to ensure the preservation of my legacy and in accordance with the Presidential Records Act." He also claimed the Archives "did not 'find' anything" in what he had already been returned, suggesting that there was nothing sensitive. He said the documents had inadvertently shipped to Florida during the six-hour transition period in which his belongings were moved..."

Oh okay so basically confirmed the sh!t they only suspected and used as the basis for umpteen investigations of Hilldogg.

Item 62347890612374612378064872316478231648723 has been entered into the "Republicans have no integrity" evidence locker.

Reactions: hal9000

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Oh okay so basically confirmed the sh!t they only suspected and used as the basis for umpteen investigations of Hilldogg.

Item 62347890612374612378064872316478231648723 has been entered into the "Republicans have no integrity" evidence locker.
Look's like Trump's going to prison

Politician's have integrity.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Nice spin dishonest old man. Russians interfering and Trump COLLUDING with them in order to interfere are two vastly different things. You know that but you are a dishonest old man.
The poster I was responding to wrote "The election interference"

Just responding to what he said.

Why do you hate the truth?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Could trump bring more clarity to the situation if he released the contents of the warrant?

I don't think he's providing this information because by not doing so he can create uncertainty that he can use to his advantage.

Maybe this is political

I don't know.

His lawyer may have told him not to release any information and maybe he listened for once.

Reactions: john4surf

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Maybe this is political

I don't know.

Maybe Trimp could just answer " WTF he is doing with 27 boxes of classified documents?"

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Maybe they found the Russia collusion? The pee pee tapes? The election interference? proof for impeachment 1 or maybe 2??
They do not want outsiders in the game - that's it
So people like McConnell and Grassley who have been in congress for decades and are decidedly “insiders” never ran cover for Trump?

Republicans saw a path to money and power, that’s why they coalesce behind him.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Nah.

No jail.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Trump
He crumpled up Austrian economics and used their texts to wipe his rump
Conservatism's dead and nobody gives a f--k
The Orange Man Marches On!

They don't got him.
Is anyone saying they got him?