Floridaman scheduled to be deposed today.....

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
On what planet is Trump an every man's man?

He's the epitome of the "exclusive club", born a millionaire, never worked a honest day's work in his life and cheated and conned his way into power and influence.

People don't want him because he's an ignorant, illiterate narcissistic moron, not because he's the working class hero.

This amount of delusion if incredible to watch.

Coming from the same people who consider an opera singer turned reality TV star, turned shill for the oil industry, a working class champion.

The Clown World doesn't get any more upside down.
Tens of millions of Americans feel that they and their values are scorned, disrespected, ignored, and despised by the smug liberal ruling elites. They are not entirely wrong. So they are bitterly angry, with no real champions - they thought W would be their man, but he wasn't. Trump (who in reality doesn't give a sh!t about them) came along and saw an opening that could be exploited, so he convinced them that he would fight for them through thick and thin. So they latched on to him tighter than Remoras to a Manta Ray. Liberal elites like me continue to mock them and call them stupid rubes and stuff like that, so Trump remains their hero forever!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
When I was younger I worked in a restaurant. There was Million Dollar Boys Club which was compromised of 20 somethings that had rich parents. The owner of the Restaurant being one of them. They were kind of pieces of sh!t and none of the workers had much respect for them. They were mocked. They could care less.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Its amazing how in denial you guys are simply because you've enjoyed and agreed with the treatment of Trump

The ruling class doesn't just take money, it's an exclusive club and an ugly American like Trump is never getting in

Besides, the true ruling class doesn't waste money on decor like that
SEEEEEEEEEEETHHEEEE!!!!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Its amazing how in denial you guys are simply because you've enjoyed and agreed with the treatment of Trump

The ruling class doesn't just take money, it's an exclusive club and an ugly American like Trump is never getting in

Would you like to buy my bridge?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

ok, so who is in the ruling class? just name a few.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ok, so how many are there? and how do they affect your life?
I was agreeing with you

Elon is not a member of the ruling class

Is a nuevo rich wannabe looking in

As to how do they affect your life, the easiest way is to look at your paycheck to see your taxes going away, or look at your savings and investments subject to the whims of the market. Or even look at the prices at the pump. The ruling class stays in power by stealing from you

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I was agreeing with you

Elon is not a member of the ruling class

Is a nuevo rich wannabe looking in

As to how do they affect your life, the easiest way is to look at your paycheck to see your taxes going away, or look at your savings and investments subject to the whims of the market. Or even look at the prices at the pump. The ruling class stays in power by stealing from you
ok, then we are back to the original question: who are they?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
ok, so how many are there? and how do they affect your life?
Ruling class has the power to bend corporate will. To manipulate the masses into embracing marching orders. Things that are achieved not by financial might as much as leverage and access. Its not what you know...its who you know..and how you know them.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot