Album Surfboards

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
The girl in the video has an above average body for a woman in her age range that looks pretty good, which is all that matters from a scientific perspective.

In straight males she will trigger an impulse.

Steph Gilmore literally looked like a man before she got surgery (I've posted some of those pictures before).

Are you married?
Please post the pictures again.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
Everybody still liking their twinsmans? I’m thinking of ordering the squished down version.

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Everybody still liking their twinsmans? I’m thinking of ordering the squished down version.
If your go to spot has some push and curve It’s a great bort.

I haven’t ridden mine in months since my local spot usually needs me to generate speed quickly to get a quick hit or two in, and when it’s below chest high (which is the majority of the time) I have borts that get up to speed much more quickly.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
isn't this true of typical HP twins anyway? My stamps spark plug is the same way. when it get's small and I need more grovel, I reach for a quad or my album groveler with twin trailer. Allows more bite from the first engagement of the fins and just grovels better.

Reactions: ChaseTMP and Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Are the two boards on the back, two Albums?? The Lost Tapes Series was shooted on 2019......looks like a Twinsman. What do you think?

View attachment 135546
I'm not positive but the outline looks pretty spot on for a twinsman. Hopefully one of our resident forensic experts will get to the bottom of it. I'm also intrigued by the big black board on the right that's half visible. Is Slater a closeted shitlengther?!?!

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I'm not positive but the outline looks pretty spot on for a twinsman. Hopefully one of our resident forensic experts will get to the bottom of it. I'm also intrigued by the big black board on the right that's half visible. Is Slater a closeted shitlengther?!?!
thought similar. the one to the left makes me think lotbender.

is slater in the pattern rug on top of carpet camp? I guess you really can't buy taste.