Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
100 items classified documents some so serious they cant even be described without High Security clearance

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL this literal turd has a reputation for flushing documents that are supposed to be preserved, the FBI goes down there, probably just to get their overdue Harry Potter and Hunger Games back and drop off paper copies requesting the late fees, and the GOP has a complete spergout and thinks it's a politically-motivated move.

It's because that's what they would do.

That Wray was hand-picked and NOT sh!t-canned by Biden and the Right has a problem with it tells me all I need to know.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LOL this literal turd has a reputation for flushing documents that are supposed to be preserved, the FBI goes down there, probably just to get their overdue Harry Potter and Hunger Games back and drop off paper copies requesting the late fees, and the GOP has a complete spergout and thinks it's a politically-motivated move.

It's because that's what they would do.

That Wray was hand-picked and NOT sh!t-canned by Biden and the Right has a problem with it tells me all I need to know.
Your minimization and denialism is reaching new heights

It’s amazing to watch, actually