Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
This is no different than the fake Steele dossier pee pee tape nothingburger.

More grasping for straws just like the Jan 6 nothingburger...

Stop- wasting people's time with this sh!t

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
When was he ever not found guilty?
um, never :unsure:

Like if there were damning evidence found Trump and his mindless cultists wouldn’t claim it was planted.
Of course they would. Which is very different than hoping that the police actually cheat.

Do you realize how damaging it would be if the FBI planted evidence and it was proven that they did? Not only would it give the Trump team infinite ammo, it could also result in the case being thrown out altogether.

I just wanted to be one of the first to claim it.
So you knew that Trump fans would see this so you are preemptively advocating for it :unsure: Makes perfect sense :ROFLMAO:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don’t recall you having the same sentiment when a certain orange faced baboon was leading his cult of followers in “lock her up” chants. And those chants weren’t just directed at Hilldawg. I recall Gretchen Whitmer got them as well as others who were tied to the “big lie”.
So you remember everyone’s posts from 5-6 years ago :ROFLMAO:

I would never advocate for any sort of politically based prosecution. I’m sorry I forgot to virtue signal against it :(

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
um, never :unsure:

Of course they would. Which is very different than hoping that the police actually cheat.

Do you realize how damaging it would be if the FBI planted evidence and it was proven that they did? Not only would it give the Trump team infinite ammo, it could also result in the case being thrown out altogether.

So you knew that Trump fans would see this so you are preemptively advocating for it :unsure: Makes perfect sense :ROFLMAO:
I’m just goofing, fool.

And since when are you the voice of reason?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You remained silent and you know it.
Was there ever a raid? I don’t see why this is something I would have an obligation to virtue signal against,m.

Hilldog wasn’t exactly innocent either in regards to butter emails, however I never would’ve advocated for planting evidence. Do you not see the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
MG has been criticized for moving too slow on trump.

Others have noted that he's very careful

Don't run to your death

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Was there ever a raid? I don’t see why this is something I would have an obligation to virtue signal against,m.

Hilldog wasn’t exactly innocent either in regards to butter emails, however I never would’ve advocated for planting evidence. Do you not see the difference?
Here’s a question that you prob won’t answer…

Based upon everything you know about Joe Biden and Merrick Garland do you really think they’d greenlight such an unprecedented raid on a former president without solid evidence and just cause? This is not a small deal. And is pretty much political suicide if it’s actually a baseless witch hunt that amounts to nothing. I’m sure you have your opinions about our current leadership but do you really think Biden would take such a risk?

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Here’s a question that you prob won’t answer…

Based upon everything you know about Joe Biden and Merrick Garland do you really think they’d greenlight such an unprecedented raid on a former president without solid evidence and just cause? This is not a small deal. And is pretty much political suicide if it’s actually a baseless witch hunt that amounts to nothing. I’m sure you have your opinions about our current leadership but do you really think Biden would take such a risk?
Absolutely

Because they know they can bend the rules and make up sh!t to make sure they get the result they want. Since the Allies hate Trump just as much, they have the international support as well

This is desperation because of how bad they are failing for the midterms

This is just a continuation of everything that’s been going on since 2016, he’s not part of the “club” and needs to be punished for it