Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
They should just offer him a TV deal to do a reality show live from prison and guarantee him 24/7 air time on his own network. He’d volunteer to go to prison and I’d watch!

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Why would they need to do that if Trump was as guilty as everyone says he is :unsure:
Christina Bobb, Trump's attorney, said the FBI seized documents. "President Trump and his legal team have been cooperative with FBI and DOJ officials every step of the way. The FBI did conduct an unannounced raid and seized paper," Bobb said
If all they got was his rolling papers I don’t think you have anything to worry about.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
If all they got was his rolling papers I don’t think you have anything to worry about.
I'm not worried about it either way. If this is the time where Trump is proven guilty, great.

What's dangerous is advocating for police and/or prosecutorial misconduct against someone because you disagree with their politics. That's not how civilized democracies operate. It's generally not a good idea to support any kind of activity or tactic that you wouldn't want used against you.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
What's dangerous is advocating for police and/or prosecutorial misconduct against someone because you disagree with their politics. That's not how civilized democracies operate. It's generally not a good idea to support any kind of activity or tactic that you wouldn't want used against you.
Oooh yeah it's a political prosecution!

:roflmao:

Nothing to do with Trump being a lifelong scumbag and a criminal.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm not worried about it either way. If this is the time where Trump is proven guilty, great.

I don’t recall you having the same sentiment when a certain orange faced baboon was leading his cult of followers in “lock her up” chants. And those chants weren’t just directed at Hilldawg. I recall Gretchen Whitmer got them as well as others who were tied to the “big lie”.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
If this is the time where Trump is proven guilty, great.
When was he ever not found guilty?

Like if there were damning evidence found Trump and his mindless cultists wouldn’t claim it was planted. :ROFLMAO:

I just wanted to be one of the first to claim it.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Bunch of fooking idiots are gathering and blasting music on the bridge outside of Mar a Lago. Its unbelievably annoying and pointless, people are so fooking stupid. I want to sleep tonight. Fook Trump and fook the FBI

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot