Bugmen will eat bugs

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Here's how it works. Cracker Barrel is in the business of making money. They do this by selling to customers foods they want to buy. Sometimes their market research teams decide to introduce new foods that they think existing customers want to buy, or to entice new customers to coming into their stores to spend money. It costs a lot of money to introduce a new product so I am sure they did their homework first to mitigate unnecessary financial risks. I did not major in business but I think they call this BUS 101.
No, that's not how it works, unless they hired some dipshit market research team from New York or something that has ZERO idea who actually patronizes Cracker Barrel restaurants.

This is a case of outsiders pushing what they think will work, and more importantly, what they think should happen, regardless of the cost

Social engineering is how you people work

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
No, that's not how it works, unless they hired some dipshit market research team from New York or something that has ZERO idea who actually patronizes Cracker Barrel restaurants.

This is a case of outsiders pushing what they think will work, and more importantly, what they think should happen, regardless of the cost

Sometimes I start to kind of almost a little come around to what you guys are concerned about here, and then you go all in on this inanity and I can't help but roll my eyes at your chicken little sad victim schtick.

Get a grip.

You are what you most despise.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009

you've never run a profitable business.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Sometimes I start to kind of almost a little come around to what you guys are concerned about here, and then you go all in on this inanity and I can't help but roll my eyes at your chicken little sad victim schtick.

Get a grip.

You are what you most despise.
Don't get it twisted, this is more about what someone think will work rather than what they think should happen. It's still more about bottom line than morality

Social engineering doesn't have to be full AlexJones level insanity, it comes in baby steps

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
you've never run a profitable business.
You've never run a nationwide corporation with an executive board and outside consultants that are both removed from actual day to day operations

*ps- thanks for letting me know I was right on that last post with that strawman ad hominem quip

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
Don't get it twisted, this is more about what someone think will work rather than what they think should happen. It's still more about bottom line than morality

Social engineering doesn't have to be full AlexJones level insanity, it comes in baby steps
IDK man, impossible burgers are pretty popular.

I don't usually eat them but it Is what it is.

Stop being a chicken little. The right wing ones are even more pathetic than the left wing ones.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
IDK man, impossible burgers are pretty popular.

I don't usually eat them but it Is what it is.

Stop being a chicken little. The right wing ones are even more pathetic than the left wing ones.
Popular in place without Cracker Barrels. This is another case of people not understanding the cultural divide

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
Popular in place without Cracker Barrels. This is another case of people not understanding the cultural divide
I have a feeling you are going to end up wrong on this one and that the impossible stuff will remain on the menu.

Care to wager?

Even most conservatives DGAF about the silliness you cry about here daily. They just want to try the new science food their grandkids talk about.

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
It's just a question.

Weren't you all liberal at some point?

Your bias is to buy all in to an extreme POV.

It seems like self reflection isn't one of your strong points.

Imagine going from full left wing propaganda mouthpiece to full right wing propaganda mouthpiece without any sense of irony.

:roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's just a question.

We're you all liberal at some point?

Your bias is to buy all in to an extreme POV
I will admit that I am attracted to extreme viewpoints

That question is another part of your bias to blame everything on external stimuli while removing free will and self-determination

It's not even worth answering because there's no basis in common ground between our two viewpoints

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I will admit that I am attracted to extreme viewpoints

That question is another part of your bias to blame everything on external stimuli while removing free will and self-determination

It's not even worth answering because there's no basis in common ground between our two viewpoints
You are a bitchy culture war Karen, nothing more, nothing less

• Haha

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
No there's not. There's even a "go woke go broke" axiom

Its a niche market at best

IView attachment 135463
There's no market for this because 1) it's gross and 2) it's processed even more than meat. If you want to go plant-based, you need an Instant Pot and some legumes, but most Westerners are going to see this as a huge step down because it's basically a Third World diet. In fact, the reason Northern Europeans survived the mini Ice Age from 1200 to 1900 was because they ate more animal-based foods like dairy and meat. This is why so many Northern European adults are lactose-tolerant later in life - they went through the selection event of the mini-Ice Age.

Germans eat pork with almost every meal. Dutch eat dairy with everything. English like roast beef. Scandinavians eat all of the above and a lot of fish.

• Love