L.A. Drivers ... R.I.P. Anne Heche

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Why is everybody driving like it's Dale Earnhardt's last lap all of a sudden? :shrug: :foreheadslap:

:socrazy:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
That crazy bitch Anne Heche crashed in my old hood.

Now that I think about it I should have more crazy LA driver stories considering how long I lived there and how much I drive working in the industry.

Me going S on Venice. Rt hand lane turn signal on about to make turn check that side because and there’s a fat dude on a Harley passing me on the shoulder. The thanks for not taking me out look on his face was priceless.

Me going N on Venice this time. Appears driver of brand new BMW is brain damaged. Like the worst driver. Ever. Obvs UCLA student. Proceeds to turn and head up an off ramp for the 10. Luckily there was a cop behind them at that point.

Me driving around WeHo running errands. Pulling out of a parking garage the sidewalk to my left is a blind curve for both of us so I’m creeping. Next thing I know fucking Wee Man comes flying around that corner on a skateboard and if I wasn’t being so careful I would’ve taken him out big time. The thanks bro look he gave me was priceless.

• Wow
Reactions: Northern_Shores

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Wh we re I'm from it gets worse on Sundays because people are skrate chillN, nowhere to be except rolliN cazshyull style to see and be seen, Rollin, smoking whatever.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Wife and I attended an old friends birthday party Friday night at the Petersen Automotive Museum on Wilshire. Had a Marriott room several blocks away on Wilshire. When we were walking back to the hotel maybe 10-10:30 PM this black SUV was flying down Wilshire, 70-80 mph. I heard it coming and pulled my wife near a building entrance in case…. Windows all blacked out, no idea what the driver thought he/she was doing or, what the Heche broad thought she was doing or the nurse that blew through the intersection around 70-80 mph but those other accidents were on the news before we walked to the party. Eventually, for every poor judgment action, there is often a, “what the hell was I thinking?” reaction later…

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder how many people this kween killed in the ICU? Big nurse shortage in CA, esp. LA and SF Bay. We seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel.
1659995275604.png