Can we talk about racism and discrimination?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
That seems like a really bad idea.

The applications should be anonymized from the people reviewing qualifications. Prospective candidates should be interviewed over the phone and be only known as “applicant 1,2,3” and asked the same series of questions.

Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm gonna wait for ifailalot to explain how come NYP appears on his Twitter feed and how he's not 'actively' looking for fringe issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I'm gonna wait for ifailalot to explain how come NYP appears on his Twitter feed and how he's not 'actively' looking for fringe issues.
Are you talking about the same New York post that broke the Hunter Biden stories that the NYTimes called Russian disinformation? The same NYPost that was the first major publication to uncover the Russia hoax being nothing more than Hillary campaign disinformation at the same time the NYTimes was still running stories from their impeccable sources?

I don't know why anyone would take the NY Post seriously... ever.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Are you talking about the same New York post that broke the Hunter Biden stories that the NYTimes called Russian disinformation? The same NYPost that was the first major publication to uncover the Russia hoax being nothing more than Hillary campaign disinformation at the same time the NYTimes was still running stories from their impeccable sources?

I don't know why anyone would take the NY Post seriously... ever.
LOL. The Russia collusion story is more accurate than basically anything ever claimed by a Republican or Conservative, ever. There's a reason 10 different instances of obstruction of justice were referred to Barr. I don't think anything has been disproven that was claimed in the Steele dossier.

But we do know Hunter's computer has a bunch of sh!t dumped on it after Hunter dropped it off with the blind laptop repair guy who happens to be friends with Rudy Giuliani.

:roflmao: :roflmao: