Bugmen will eat bugs

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's only damaging if you design your Twitter and Reddit feed in such way, to spoon feed you that sh!t every day.

That's just your diseased bubble, not "humanity".

IRL it's a trivial issue to which most normal people react with indifference.
Textbook denialism

It's the coping mechanism you and your ilk use when faced with the distasteful ridiculousness you people promote so you're not accused as a heretic bigot

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Textbook denialism

It's the coping mechanism you and your ilk use when faced with the distasteful ridiculousness you people promote so you're not accused as a heretic bigot
You're constantly proven wrong about this, yet you persist.

The transgenders are not on normal people's radar as an issue that's worth discussing, let alone "incredibly damaging to humanity". :ROFLMAO:

That's just your Twitter feed, that you created for yourself.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
These are the actual problems of the world. Societal collapse into degeneracy

When the family is destroyed, the state becomes your family. With dependency comes control
The problems of the world are meeting its energy needs without running out of oil, clean air, or reasonable temps within 30 degrees of the Equator.

The problems of the country are the dollar's status as reserve currency and fiscal sanity.

The societal collapse and destruction of the family stuff is megachurch pastor sky-is-falling stuff. Just, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yes. So much so that making it the centerpiece of your campaign based on your years as a police officer make you the Democratic nominee for the largest swing state's senate seat.

That HHS tranny and the DoE tranny are only on reddit. We have shitloads of people being sworn in on hundreds of pages of straight up retardation like the Bible and the Koran and you're worried about mental illness re:gender identity.

Get a grip.
You missed the point . . . .as expected. It’s not the trannies or the blue hairs themselves or even the absurd crap they say. It’s when corporations and governments start doing their bidding and punish those who step out line from the ever shifting goalposts that are set by the most psychotic among them.

There is an ever increasing trend towards enforcing uniformity of opinion and this ilk has no problem with ruining someone’s livelihood in order to achieve that.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You missed the point . . . .as expected. It’s not the trannies or the blue hairs themselves or even the absurd crap they say. It’s when corporations and governments start doing their bidding and punish those who step out line from the ever shifting goalposts that are set by the most psychotic among them.

There is an ever increasing trend towards enforcing uniformity of opinion and this ilk has no problem with ruining someone’s livelihood in order to achieve that.
Its just like when Fecal is gaslighting with posts like this

Government is the reflection of society.

At least in the democratic countries.

Globohomo is too.

Assimilate or GTFO to Arizona.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
These are the actual problems of the world. Societal collapse into degeneracy

When the family is destroyed, the state becomes your family. With dependency comes control
See, I look at the lie and cheat at all costs to get ahead in any way to be the sign of degeneracy and the degradation of morals. A couple people confused about what clothes to wear pales in comparison to the corruption that plagues our society from top to bottom.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
See, I look at the lie and cheat at all costs to get ahead in any way to be the sign of degeneracy and the degradation of morals. A couple people confused about what clothes to wear pales in comparison to the corruption that plagues our society from top to bottom.
So, you've discovered that Society is made up of Humans.

Now what?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Judging from the (D) Candidate for Senator in Florida, and the Speaker of the House, Senate Majority Leader, and President, the only uniformity of opinion on Defund the Police is that it's a dumb idea. Val Demmings says precisely this in her campaign ad.

If Governments were "doing their bidding", there would be a Constitutional crisis as Biden tried to send in the National Guard to make Leah Thomas forced into women's swimming events. I have not heard of any charges or grand juries convened because the women competing against Leah Thomas wrote a letter saying fuck the trans goalposts and fuck the end zone they stand in.

That's not happening. At all. In the fucking slightest.

What is happening is some people have pronouns on Twitter, and the snowflakes are triggered about it.

Corporations are people and if you're not the majority shareholder, you can get effed in the A if you don't like their opinion. If some corporation decides Zoomers, liberals, and trannies are more worth advertising to than sod farmers in Alabama, tough sh!t.

Edit: Here is the ad I keep making a reference to. I am not really sure what kind of self-flagellation the entirety of the (D) party, from Biden to someone once attended a Bernie rally, would have to do to appease your indignation that someone once said "defund the police"

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Judging from the (D) Candidate for Senator in Florida, and the Speaker of the House, Senate Majority Leader, and President, the only uniformity of opinion on Defund the Police is that it's a dumb idea. Val Demmings says precisely this in her campaign ad.

If Governments were "doing their bidding", there would be a Constitutional crisis as Biden tried to send in the National Guard to make Leah Thomas forced into women's swimming events. I have not heard of any charges or grand juries convened because the women competing against Leah Thomas wrote a letter saying fook the trans goalposts and fook the end zone they stand in.

That's not happening. At all. In the fucking slightest.
One of Biden's first executive orders (might've been his very first) was to ban states from keeping male-to-females trans out of high school female sports. If that's not blatant pandering to woke ideology then I don't know what is. Plus the recent requests endorsed by Biden to refer to pregnant women as pregnant people. The latter of which I admit has no real impact on people, but it does show that these idiotic and unscientific ideas do make their way to the very top and that Democratic will bend to whatever absurd "requests" that come their way from that ilk. Party of Science!

Also, last I checked state universities were government employers who are supposed to uphold the constitution. I've posted countless examples of woke idiocy being pandered to, and students and professors who even begin to challenge them facing the pitchfork crowd.

Some of the most blatant kidgloving of criminal activity has been observed by local governments with democrat leadership (SF, LA, Seattle, Portland). If you don't think that this track record is going to hurt democrats in 2022 and 2024, then PM what your smokin cause I want some of dat :beer:

What is happening is some people have pronouns on Twitter, and the snowflakes are triggered about it.
IDGAF if someone posts their pronouns. Just don't badger those who choose not to go along with it, which this ilk absolutely does. The woke crowd wants diversity for every aspect of life except for opinions, and there's a silent majority who is afraid to say anything about it because they are afraid of losing their jobs.

The last several years have been straight out of Animal Farm :toilet:

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is a bigger impact on society:

1) Guys in women's school sports?

2) Forced pregnancies?

It seems like your biases are going to determine your trigger.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
IDGAF if someone posts their pronouns. Just don't badger those who choose not to go along with it, which this ilk absolutely does. The woke crowd wants diversity for every aspect of life except for opinions, and there's a silent majority who is afraid to say anything about it because they are afraid of losing their jobs.

The last several years have been straight out of Animal Farm :toilet:
Who are you biting your tongue around?

I'm not.

I was at a deptment anti-racism writing instruction meeting last year.

I listened to what they had to say and then I nicely said, "I think this is all BS. I am totally at odds with this instruction." Then I added, "But I always been at odds with the status quo of instruction."

When I realized that it calmed me down.

I think a lot of this get magnified by social media.

That is the new variable