normal day

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
SUBWAY ...
Be the MOD and boot your 1st guy off the erBB for harassment!!
duu eeet ~
:dancing:
I may actually give Truth admin powers

Kidding, I kid!!!

He would hate it actually. He doesn't work a desk job. It's not a lot of work if you are already in front of a computer 8-14 hours a day. But if you do something OTHER than typing for a living, it's probably a huge PITA. There really isn't anything glamorous or fun about Modding.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to get the Hendrix Pants ready for the Playmate of the Year awards gala that @r32 and I are attending this weekend in Ibiza

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I am not clicking that

Is Ibiza all gay now? I can NOT keep track of my international jet set hot spots like I could in my youth :waving: ;)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I may actually give Truth admin powers

Kidding, I kid!!!

He would hate it actually. He doesn't work a desk job. It's not a lot of work if you are already in front of a computer 8-14 hours a day. But if you do something OTHER than typing for a living, it's probably a huge PITA. There really isn't anything glamorous or fun about Modding.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to get the Hendrix Pants ready for the Playmate of the Year awards gala that @r32 and I are attending this weekend in Ibiza
Already complaining?

Don't subway your admin job.

PS, Fuck the Truth.

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
You kidding? being a mod is epic that was entirely false humility. I will in no way abuse it but it wow WHAT a look into the Matrix. Some things…some things you just can’t un see. HTML-kok has me now

and r32 is a braver man than I. I’m still not clicking the link no matter how curious I may be

maybe I’ll text the link and have my wife open it on her phone and she can give me the high(low) lights

yes we binged 5 episodes of letter Kenny this evening.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I had one mild non-trolling alias, when you could still change your username, and then one day they changed that option sooo I got stuck with, TeamScam. Generally I am unaware of who became who during my hiatus, so it's fair to say I might not like some of you, but how often in life do we get to play with will smiffs flashy thing and move forward, unaware of negative specifics.

• Love
Reactions: Subway and keenfish