Bugmen will eat bugs

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

OH MAI GAWD GAIS

A STUDDEE

It says hyper-processed foods eaten excessively may be linked to cognitive decline!!11!!!!!!

THEY want you to eat lean meat and vegetables!1!!!!! It's part of their globalist agenda.

[ x ] Joe Rogan eats meat
[ x ] Jordan Peterson eats meat

WE'RE BEING GROOMED TO CONSOOM the way THEY want you to.

I can't believe Big Arugula and Big Free Range Wild Boar are conspiring against Mom-and-Pop Soros-funded Kraft small businesses!!!!!!

Party of science. What a grift. Next, the Professor riding a 90s MTB to class and eating PB&J Industrial complex will try to squash what the Exxon and Chevron families built with their bleeding hands.

:cursing:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Oooh, 550 likes and 40 replies.

Sick bro.

Tell us more how you are not actively seeking manufactured outrage. :roflmao:

That sh!t is not popping up on anybody else's feed.
I'm amazed how you boomers are using the internet yet still have no concept of how it works

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Backpedaling. He still did in public and on national TV, which by definition is not behind the scenes.

Nowhere did he say that they should be paid less, because those jobs tend be paid more to begin with. The owners have to pay more than the minimum wage because they have to incentivize people to not do the safe, relatively stress free retail jobs where you don't have to get your hands dirty. Oftentimes those guys were the owners. That was one of the main take home messages on the show, and is another perfect example of the free market doing exactly what it should.

Backpedaling! :roflmao:

Also, great to see you back here, I thought you were done with me in this thread . . . . To get back on topic, care to comment on the 6 links I posted, which ranged from university to industry sources including one from a high end grass fed beef producer, that proved I was right and that you were wrong about how beef cows spend the first 2/3s of their life :unsure: :poke: :roflmao: :trout:
Same old backpedaling semantics and chugging libertarian jizz.

A millionaire pretending to be working actual jobs and then suddenly becoming a spokesman against rising the minimum wage, all from his millionaire throne sponsored by oil and motor industry, is the highest form of hipocrisy and yes, mocking.

You are already blabbering about FREE MARKUT working, even though the people working for multi billion dollar companies have to be subsidized by the government because they are not being paid enough to survive.

As usual, you will proceed with circular arguments for another 735418 pages.
Not planning to be a part of it. Bye. :loser:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm amazed how you boomers are using the internet yet still have no concept of how it works
You keep saying that but you are not explaining why are these tweets on your feed and nobody else's?
You don't appear to understand how any of it works.

Speaking of boomers, have you figured out what 4k is yet? What about BMW being faster than Tesla?
:roflmao:

After groomer and grapeboi, you are the biggest techtard on erBB.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Same old backpedaling semantics
Where in this thread, specifically regarding Mike Rowe, do I backpedal? :unsure:

BTW your accusations of me “backpedaling” have lost all credibility after I proved you painfully wrong regarding how cattle were raised, where you then used your “backpedaling” schtick as a dishonest deflection tactic, as it always is. Thankfully everyone reading this can see that you are pathological liar, not that they didn’t know that already :roflmao: :poke: :loser:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It illustrates so much about the left when they hate Joe Rogan and Mike Rowe
Both guys represent the working and middle classes. Laptop class bugmen don't want them represented.

BTW, you and @grapedrink should stop arguing with erBB bugmen. These people all have serious problems and are not capable of having a real take until they solve them.
1659633036453.png

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Taller than both of those jerks and I surf and my net worth?

Bupkis in comparison.

Maybe I am not eating enough bugs, or have eaten too many thripes that didn't get washed off my Japanese spicy lettuce, but am sure it has more to do with my lack of voice training....former opera singer?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I keep forgetting to buy bug chips.

Any thing with avocado and cheese on it is good.

Autoprax

I trip on how people don't realize how much the god Kairos affects windfalls.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Probably because at the end of the day, in spite of the regulation they still have a better chance of building a better life here than where the came from. Which is why Asians (and other minorities, maybe to a lesser extent) tend to start dry cleaners, donut shops, laundromats etc because those are stable businesses with steady cash flow where being the owner operator/manager is full time+ job and a tough one at that.

They do so in hopes of building a better life for their kids, which they often do, which proves that the American Dream is still alive and works for those willing to make the sacrifices and put the work on. Hence the hostility towards Asians from the regressive left.
So foreigners coming to America are OK with regulations and taxes. It seems that the people who no longer believe in the American dream are the ones for whom that dream is already a reality.

I dunno. Seems there's a disconnect someplace.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And they both came from humble beginnings. Both proved that hard work, sacrifice and not being a whinybitchass pays off :beer:
Neither of them have ever been "working class". :roflmao:

Since when are millionaire entertainers not a "laptop class"?

Keep moving those goalposts and backpedaling.

And keep chugging that libertarian jizz.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Neither of them have ever been "working class". :roflmao:

Since when are millionaire entertainers not a "laptop class"?
humble =/ = working class, but you could argue that Rogan came from that. Rogan was on food stamps for a few years as a kid. Dad was out of the picture. He worked crap jobs in his 20s while he cut his chops in the entertainment. Rowe’s parents were public school teachers.

Keep moving those goalposts and backpedaling.
Exactly where did I backpedal, liar? Your “backpedaling” schtick has proven to be nothing but a dishonest trolling tactic :poke:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
humble =/ = working class, but you could argue that Rogan came from that. Rogan was on food stamps for a few years as a kid. Dad was out of the picture. He worked crap jobs in his 20s while he cut his chops in the entertainment. Rowe’s parents were public school teachers.

Exactly where did I backpedal, liar? Your “backpedaling” schtick has proven to be nothing but a dishonest trolling tactic :poke:
I was replying to PRCD who said they're "working class".

Then you changed it to "humble beginnings" like that's the same thing. What the fück does "humble" have to do with it?

Moving goalposts, backpedaling and semantics.

In circles. All fucking day. :socrazy:

1659645061230.png

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I was replying to PRCD who said they're "working class".
Well you were replying to my post that was quoted within yours, so it makes perfect sense that I would assume you were talking about my comments.

Then you changed it to "humble beginnings" like that's the same thing.
I "changed" it? Changed it from what exactly? :roflmao: You are just making sh!t up now. That is the first post where I made a comment of that nature about the 2 of them together.

What the fück does "humble" have to do with it?
Because that's where they came from, which can serve as inspiration for others. They weren't born into generation wealth. So yes, it's perfectly appropriate for them to share their experiences coming up in the world and having to do crappy work to get where they are.

Moving goalposts, backpedaling and semantics.

In circles. All fucking day. :socrazy:
Seriously- are you schizophrenic or do you suffer with multiple personality disorder? Nowhere have I backpedaled about anything in this thread. You regularly make up arguments that were never said by the poster that you are arguing with. It's almost like you are arguing with an imaginary poster who is an amalgamation of all the posters you disagree with, yet you respond to them as if they are a single poster and use the words of others against them. We've seen countless examples of this, this thread case in point.

Get Help.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
LOL, hero worship and gullibility, so Beta!
Gullible about what? What exactly am I wrong about? Rowe's parents were school teachers and Rogan grew up in home where his biological Dad left and they spent a few years on food stamps. Certainly not destitute poverty, but not exactly a silver spoon for either of them.

Maybe you are simply jealous because you've failed at moving up in life? Jealousy is an ugly emotion.