Kamala Harris is excited and hopeful about the coming invention of "power lines".

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I thought this was going to be a thread about women proudly and boldly displaying VPL while wearing pantsuits.

I'm disappointed in you guys. I really am.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

"Kamala Harris: “While we send our prayers, and our love, we also, with each day, renew our commitment to the urgency of now and the ability that we have collectively, all of us in it together, to do something about it.”

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This must be a so difficult for you guys.
You defend a woman who fought to keep black men (petty drug offenders mostly) in prison longer so they could be used for labor (slavery).

Nice.

I wish I could explain what she did to a business owner I used to work with in a way that you could understand just how cruel and unnecessary it was.

She’s a really bad person. Really bad.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You defend a woman who fought to keep black men (petty drug offenders mostly) in prison longer so they could be used for labor (slavery).

Nice.

I wish I could explain what she did to a business owner I used to work with in a way that you could understand just how cruel and unnecessary it was.

She’s a really bad person. Really bad.
What happened to the business owner?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What happened to the business owner?
Long long story short, she went after him for personal/political reasons, prosecuted him for “environmental crimes” which were in reality equipment failures. These failures were found in the normal course of testing the equipment (the entire reason for the testing is to find this stuff) and bad equipment was replaced immediately.

These failures can only be found by testing them and testing them can only be done by certified people.

Because of what happened to this guy (prison and fines that bankrupted him) these types of equipment failures are no longer issued a “notice of violation” and instead issued a “notice to comply” which are cleared when the equipment is replaced.

She went back 10 years to find as many “violations“ as possible.

Keep in mind that every business in this industry typically has several equipment failures like this in 10 years of operation.

It was a pure hit job. Even the the inspectors that issued the violations were going to testify on his behalf and they were pressured, and in a couple of cases ordered not to.

My association with this business owner cost me years of problems with a certain state agency.

There are people with the power to ruin the lives of others and some of them do it for sport.

Hopefully you never have to deal with sh!t like this.

A small part of wishes everyone did. Things would change pretty quick.

I got into specifics a few years back on different forum and that was a huge mistake. So this is all I will say about it.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Long long story short, she went after him for personal/political reasons, prosecuted him for “environmental crimes” which were in reality equipment failures. These failures were found in the normal course of testing the equipment (the entire reason for the testing is to find this stuff) and bad equipment was replaced immediately.

These failures can only be found by testing them and testing them can only be done by certified people.

Because of what happened to this guy (prison and fines that bankrupted him) these types of equipment failures are no longer issued a “notice of violation” and instead issued a “notice to comply” which are cleared when the equipment is replaced.

She went back 10 years to find as many “violations“ as possible.

Keep in mind that every business in this industry typically has several equipment failures like this in 10 years of operation.

It was a pure hit job. Even the the inspectors that issued the violations were going to testify on his behalf and they were pressured, and in a couple of cases ordered not to.

My association with this business owner cost me years of problems with a certain state agency.

There are people with the power to ruin the lives of others and some of them do it for sport.

Hopefully you never have to deal with sh!t like this.

A small part of wishes everyone did. Things would change pretty quick.

I got into specifics a few years back on different forum and that was a huge mistake. So this is all I will say about it.
Sounds pretty petty from the jist of it.

she is one of my most disliked people in current politics.