This is TDS…

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Doesn't change the fact that the left was in a continuous rage spiral for 5-6+ years.
I'm not sure what side you're on. Im not sure what constitutes the left, or what a rage spiral is, but the will of the majority of Americans is not being represented, intentionally, which will change, one way or another.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Doesn't change the fact that the left was in a continuous rage spiral for 5-6+ years.
He kept on trolling
It’s funny when Ifall trolls us
It was funny when trump trolled us before he was president
It could be funny if he trolls us after being president
But not funny while he was president
I still think a president should try to be a leader

i wish he’d be a game show host again
The ratings would be the highest rating ever

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And the right was in a shilling spiral for that same amount of time.

to frame one side as less “deranged” as the other is ignoring what was going on.

now tell me how any of that was a good thing.
It wasn't. It was all bad. Problem is that Democrats put all of their capital and bandwidth into defeating Trump but had no vision for how and who will lead them into the next few election cycles.

Reactions: sirfun

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
It wasn't. It was all bad. Problem is that Democrats put all of their capital and bandwidth into defeating Trump but had no vision for how and who will lead them into the next few election cycles.
okay but that is not TDS !! :) )

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
And the republicans put all their bandwidth in defending trump.

this isn’t a one side doing it scenario.

Reactions: grapedrink

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
“I told my wife how brave I was.”

“how did I do, Captain? Wasn’t I brave? I didn’t think you were gonna land.”

“as president, I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor but they wouldn’t let me do it. I’ve always wanted that, but they wouldn’t let me do it. They said that would be inappropriate.”

If the captain had had a jar of lolipops I’m sure he’d have given one to the commander in chief for being such a brave boy.

#stablegenius

h

Reactions: sirfun